• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTS comming back soon, Thoughts?

In france, it's a dedicated company which only polish&french peoples can buy, so he got his contacts <3

Last edited:
No I am not, I'm just sayin that he got his special contacts. So if you would have 600 euro approx would you give it to a guy in PL just to buy a dedi? No so he got his special ones which does this for him, if you aint knoin what youre speakin about you shoulnt speak. ._.

No I am not, I'm just sayin that he got his special contacts. So if you would have 600 euro approx would you give it to a guy in PL just to buy a dedi? No so he got his special ones which does this for him, if you aint knoin what youre speakin about you shoulnt speak. ._.

Oh, if I don't know what I'm speaking about I shouldn't speak? I merely asked a question. Which requires no facts to do.

So, tell me your source that says his dedicated server cost 600 euro approx? I mean, you shouldn't speak if you don't know what you're speaking about right, so now; tell me.

I don't know who you call "friends" if you can't even trust them with money enough to buy a dedicated server. It doesn't need to be "special contacts" to entrust some money to them. It's just a simple friend in poland so stop trying to make it sound so "cool" Lol

In france, it's a dedicated company which only polish&french peoples can buy, so he got his contacts <3

There is no any kind of restriction in OVH if you want to buy a server and you r not french/polish, you just need to know the language or got someone to translate.

If it was, I would've gotten atleast 10 missed calls+200 text messages from RL's LOLOLOLOLOL

same here :p

images

Are we even sure that Dennis is going to host it?... I mean Realots has been hosted by someone else if im not wrong? :eek:

funny how people always think a server will be "perfect" and then untill some gayass faggot that have no life goes and DDOS it to oblivion like all other "good servers" with "good protection". always same story, its sad but true

Back