• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RealSoft recruiting!

If you guys make it work with the 8.5 client, but have all 7.6 stuff, this would DEFINITELY be the BEST rl map OT around.
Even though I don't have time to help your team, I'll definitely be rooting for you, and I'll definitely help with anything I can around the forums.

Red

If you guys make it work with the 8.5 client, but have all 7.6 stuff, this would DEFINITELY be the BEST rl map OT around.
Even though I don't have time to help your team, I'll definitely be rooting for you, and I'll definitely help with anything I can around the forums.

Red

We appreciate that alot red, thx for the help and support.

Yes i sended some npc's what i made in the past month's
bye

Changed Status to Semi-Retired

Thank you very much.

So basically, you just complained about real maps taking over and now you're making one?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Does this sound like another download and host server that everyone has with the same exp rate or does it sound like something unique? If your answer is "yes it sounds unique" then why did you even bother posting instead of thinking yourself?

Chris learn to spell, then come back.

Leave, then don't come back.

On topic, sounds like the best project ever :D And what exactly do you need the GFX editor to do? Edit the changed updated GFX in 8.5 and make them look like 7.6? Or what?

yeah. basically. Just copy and paste the 7.6 sprites over the new ones, you cant just paste them all at once since they have different numbers and arent in same order. Its a tedious job but very simple, also very important

RealSoft was a very old server an year or 2 ago, I used to be the npc writer of it.. ahhh I wonder where did realsoft go o.0

I'm the creator of RealSoft, the server was just before Aztra came,

I had Npc scripter that made "OT NPC" for me, so I gave him fire and made the Npcs on my own, I want real based npc, not a
"HI, I sell torch (1 gp) leather legs (10 gp) rope (50 gp) blablablablaaaaaaa"

are you telling me that you are him?
-Omar, from Egypt-?

Back