• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming RealSoft small collection of Selena(Changed World)

<_< omg PRO!!!1
The reason to use invisibly is that you do not need to run around and heal yourself, meaning you'll be able to attack more often = faster kill = faster exp.

I nearly never heal at all.. I heal when I get more than 1 smiths standing next to me. =)

Just some morning walk.. felt for a walk around cyclops

zawithornmagiclevel30.png

zawithornlevel29.png

Started a new knight today

Due to the reason that some people come here to flame I'm hunted instead of enjoying the screens I share that have been made without cheating software..
(IMO it's funnier check screens of a manually level 15 than a botting lvl 150)

As decided I wont step out with my paladin or this new knight.
68942868.png

I might join inferna donno why im so bored i wanna pkay =(

No offence but, I'd never quit if someone said he'll kill me, even if it was the highest level in the server.. Theres many guys told me that they are gonna kill me, but they never did.. they even forgot me..

Excuse me my mates, please tell me where exactly I said I quit my druid.
What I know I haven't said a shit about quit my elder.
or maybe it's impossible to have more than one character to play? :eek:

zawithornmlvl32.png

zawithornlvl30.png

well bad idea to start on inferna
you should better lvl up ur character to 200 on a normal server and then character transfer
else you will get rookgarded >.<

well bad idea to start on inferna
you should better lvl up ur character to 200 on a normal server and then character transfer
else you will get rookgarded >.<

you can't transfer from pvp -> hardcore pvp...

Ontopic:
92681248.png

29110955.png

Last edited:
Back