• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red this is four you

Carbom

FoR ThE LiCh KiNg
Reaction score
Truth_About_Azeck_and_Zarz_using_a_private_nightmares_respawn._.cam

1) Azeck is szafe, ive said it many times.
2) The fact its red's ot, he cud give whoever the fuck he wants a priv nm spawn, he cud give anybody anything if he wanted.

Steven, it seems you have taken too much of a personal interest in Cyntara to be able to use GM abilities that would give you or your friends advantages. Therefore, you have been demoted (at least for the time being) and the spawn will be removed at the next map reset due to the reason that it's not even supposed to be in the game.

About Azeck, I doubt it's Quenn Knight, Quenn wasn't Mexican, nor was his diction similar to Azeck's. I also knew that Azeck hacked Tomurki & Tomurko. Why I forgot to ban him is beyond me.

Red

Steven, it seems you have taken too much of a personal interest in Cyntara to be able to use GM abilities that would give you or your friends advantages. Therefore, you have been demoted (at least for the time being) and the spawn will be removed at the next map reset due to the reason that it's not even supposed to be in the game.

About Azeck, I doubt it's Quenn Knight, Quenn wasn't Mexican, nor was his diction similar to Azeck's. I also knew that Azeck hacked Tomurki & Tomurko. Why I forgot to ban him is beyond me.

Red

Once again, hes szafe.

It's cool =) Respect your decision, was testing it for like 20 mins and its excactly the same as VIP NM's (atleast for a mage)

Wow I am 99.9% sure that he is not quenn knight. Also wow I diden't know there was a priv nightmare spawn lmao. Well Red I think you should give his GM back hes been a good gm. He is a gm that is always on checking for botters and such. Give him his GM back! :D

yea.. szafe is who hacked tomurki. his char wuz named ushuriel..
and zarz is who kept me from bottin from time 2 time :mad:

Wow I am 99.9% sure that he is not quenn knight. Also wow I diden't know there was a priv nightmare spawn lmao. Well Red I think you should give his GM back hes been a good gm. He is a gm that is always on checking for botters and such. Give him his GM back! :D

You're an idiot, and i hate you.

I have my GM lol just not all commands I did have.

and why should he? he had every right to demote me I went behind his back and tested something for 20 mins for something I shouldn't have tested.

Hey Carbon, when you gonna back your big boy talk and fight again? Ya'll are pathetic, you talk all this smack and bitch about us not fighting. You told me to get a "team" and I got one, WHERE YA'LL AT?!?!?!

~Blue/Josh~

Wuts fucked up is, theres been no war on cyntara for bout a month. they quit cuz its too boring (without war)

We come, take over, nd they pussy out out now.

Wuts worse is, instead of tryna get rid of us by killin us in battles, they turn around nd start snitchin.

yall didnt take over shit im still here =) <3

Better watch it, we have been going easy on you and your cuz lately, even though you just doin it so you can get levels and then fight us, we could just start killing you again whenever you want..

Sorry, whenever we want*;)

na, i dont need to get lvls like pussy brs lmfao

and i heard the war was over? i didnt know i thot we were gunna set up like a 2v2 or 3v3 cuz my team like quit bcuz of u guys LOLOL

i wuznt plannin any set 2v2 3v3 shit..
cyntaras bout big amounts of ppl against big amounts.. ^^

o well then , and i saw ur quitting the ot for a few months.. that means carbon cant make fun of botters, dont do it dude

if the bruhs leave u realise its gunan be me who takes over rite? who else can drop me with or without a team? nobody :/

Back