• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Red [uhh?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas Bruh

ME > U - SUP?
Reaction score
207vyif.jpg

Was in Free Nightmares and got banned, think you could lift the ban? I don't think it was a just ban, on account of.. I wasn't botting? Root already checked me, and he can confirm that I wasn't botting.

Yeah he wasnt even botting. like I can 100% guarentee that. Snipetard is just mad cause we killed him rofl

Lol
I started intentionally using diagnol a ton so that he wouldn't ban me, apparently he doesn't even have to talk to you to ban you

Brandon knows the full extent of testing for botters, without setting off alarms. I stand by my staff decisions, and as a final note, let's take a look at the past.

Your "team" is basically the only people vouching for you here (obviously they should), your lawyer isn't going to tell the judge, "Yeah, he did it. Sentence him."
Not to mention everyone on your team is on-record for bot injection. (Nothing illegal here, just saying there is proof of it being at least open)
Lastly, I've caught Jonas in the past, myself, botting Wisps.

Red

Okay, I've botted in the past, but I actually wasn't botting that time. The banishment is arguable because he wasn't visible for me to be able to prove to him that I was at my keyboard and controlling my character. He claims that he followed me for 5 minutes, but that can't be true, because Root LITERALLY just checked on me before I was administered the banishment.

And even if you don't unban me now, at least reduce the sentence, because this is an unruly sentence.

How come I heard in vent.. "I'm goig to bot on real tibia, then I'll bot on Cyntara when I got to bed"

Hmm

Very interesting indeed.

@ ofc Root won't ban you, he's a "Bruh"
He's just as bias as you claim GM Justice to be.

I don't play real Tibia yet, so you probably heard someone else say that, not me.

How come I heard in vent.. "I'm goig to bot on real tibia, then I'll bot on Cyntara when I got to bed"

Hmm

Very interesting indeed.

@ ofc Root won't ban you, he's a "Bruh"
He's just as bias as you claim GM Justice to be.

I SAID IT
but I didn't actually bot on Cyntara when I went to bed
actually I didn't even bot on real Tibia, I manualed because I was on bonus stam.

Sticking up for your vent orgy pals, jew fro?

Cute.

Dude, I'm sorry we use Ventrilo to PVP and that it seems to work and you get butthurt over that, I really am. Why would I not defend that considering you're trying to pin something I said on others?

I didn't post this to start an argument, so stop all the off-topic bullshit.

And the ban is not getting altered.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back