• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Regarding Rook War

What do you want to happend with the Rook War server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, let me make first post for You Amoaz. If You want to have a proper server that will be liked by most of the players (since only old players play that game after retirements) you should really do best War/PvP-E server of all times. It needs loads of work and effort to make it succeed. All You need is experienced players about wars and pvp to help You with perfect balance of all vocations. Either players as scripters mappers would find usefill since You would not be able to do such a big project Yourself. Just an idea, keep up Ur posts.

//Clatten

Thanks for all feedback!

I will need 3-4 people at 17.00 GMT+1 to help me test the balancing which will be remade to fit level 10-13 range better. Please send me a PM or just login around then if you wish to participate and make the server better.

Regarding more staff for the server, there are very few people that can keep up with the high standards and got the skills to create those scripts which has to be made. Znote is doing an excellent work however, but if you think you can help, feel free to hook me up. I Wont however respond to anyone that ive never seen or worked with before.

- - - Updated - - -

Server has been shutdown until everything is fixed. Will tell you soon about when the server opens again.

I like the idea of getting lvl 10 back after you die. But it doesnt change anything, clatten didnt die once..
I think the problem is that most ppl who are playing dont know what do(even with bot, i wont call names). It was really easy to get lvl 20 (I made most on my own).

And ye that swedish team was really smart to go 10 vs clattens team, and the dutchies.. so we got allied and were 5~ppl..
After this reset it will be still the same. That swedish team comes and thinks they can go vs all ppl. Others get allied and the swedish ppl gonna cry that they are to op.
Atleast the newcomers get a chance if the lvl 10 change will be introduced???
so yeye gogo amoaz

looking forward which solution you gonna make
Aserddddddddd

I like the idea of getting lvl 10 back after you die. But it doesnt change anything, clatten didnt die once..
I think the problem is that most ppl who are playing dont know what do(even with bot, i wont call names). It was really easy to get lvl 20 (I made most on my own).

And ye that swedish team was really smart to go 10 vs clattens team, and the dutchies.. so we got allied and were 5~ppl..
After this reset it will be still the same. That swedish team comes and thinks they can go vs all ppl. Others get allied and the swedish ppl gonna cry that they are to op.
Atleast the newcomers get a chance with the lvl 10 change so yeye gogo amoaz

looking forward
Aserddddddddd

To avoid people getting so high level really quick, we've added a system that dosnt allow you to get experience from players 3 levels below yours. In this way, you wont be able to level at level 14 by killing level 10, but you must kill level 11s. Level 10 can still kill you and get exp, and you can kill them, but without getting any exp.

On level 12 each vocation will recive some speciall spells for their vocation, you will be able to see them with the !spells command, just to encourage people to keep leveling.

We've also updated the site as some of you might have noticed. Alot of credits to Chris/ for the amazing template and alot of help optemizing it! Here you can also find a top fraggers highscore!
This highscore will reset every two weeks, giving the once that got most frags some special rewards!

Everyone will now also start with magicwalls. Knights will be able to use them on level 12, while all other vocations can use them on level 10. Though, they have some cooldown, so use them wisly!

When you die as, lets say level 12, your skills and magiclevel will be kept and give you an slightly advantage as a level 10! You wont however advance in those skills until you reach level 12 again, and keep on leveling.

More info and an new release will come soon so stay tuned!

Atleast the newcomers get a chance if the lvl 10 change will be introduced???
so yeye gogo amoaz

looking forward which solution you gonna make
Aserddddddddd

if u are talking about that Bluee Guild and amiroslo WE KIKED THERE ASS
it was me(the one),halfaway ,Russano ,Aser ,Bjro ,clatten
even after amoaz told aser and clatten to stop killing them and let them get some lvls
me and halfaway and some dudes(we were 4) we kiked those guys asses again :p then i left dunno wat happened next

we all knew the ot was going to restart.. so atleast i got some funn from that moment killing ya. whoever you are??
dont take it to serious man.. i think i let myself die 6 times just to help others/and seeing that ue..

Yeah, it was pretty funny. Although, after that, aser betrayed us, and at the end, clatten did too.

That was when most ppl left the server so there wasn't really left anyone to kill... Then you start attacking each other to still have some fun xD
Ah it doesn't matter... I just hope more people will keep playing this time ^_^

-EDIT-
we all knew the ot was going to restart.. so atleast i got some funn from that moment killing ya. whoever you are??
dont take it to serious man.. i think i let myself die 6 times just to help others/and seeing that ue..
Yeah, that.
It was going to restart and well we just wanted to have some fun xD. What he^ says, dont take it too serious, it didn't really matter because of the restart

:O i didnt play for 2days all that happened -.-
48 hrs is alot XD
also leart clatten was killed once XD
300435s.jpg

also amaoz when it will open again??

Russano :p

- - - Updated - - -

If there will be donation, I wont play...

Yeah, I don't quite like the idea of donors that much either on a rookwar server. But, then again, it is a dedicated host, so they have to do SOMEthing.

Yeah, we were about to see how UE works, and after I reached level 31 (instead of 30 which was told its needed by !spells) the server went down.

Yeah, it was pretty funny. Although, after that, aser betrayed us, and at the end, clatten did too.

I had my own reasons, and as Aser told You we still had some fun in fact the server was shutting down.

also leart clatten was killed once XD

True that, but it was just right after server started when I allied with "The One" who "missclicked" me when I was about to die. :)

@donations
If the donations will be available by getting them ingame after putting much effort in it I doubt that You will leave, I will not. (as long as more player will play) :)

//Clatten

The only reason clatten got so high level is because he had about 30 frags in lvl 14~, which points at killing own chars.

He also had magic wall when everyone else didn't.

He never lost his level because he always had allies in logged when he took pz, and was otherwise in temple or offline.

All these points have now changed. Now everyone has magic wall, you'll lose your lvls when you relog or die and you won't be able to cheat exp of noob chars.

Cheers, Ingens

The only reason clatten got so high level is because he had about 30 frags in lvl 14~, which points at killing own chars.

He also had magic wall when everyone else didn't.

He never lost his level because he always had allies in logged when he took pz, and was otherwise in temple or offline.

All these points have now changed. Now everyone has magic wall, you'll lose your lvls when you relog or die and you won't be able to cheat exp of noob chars.

Cheers, Ingens

haha you give me so fun even after the ot crashed:p..
clatten didnt kill own chars.. I was against him on that moment. It were the swedish nuubies who were so baadaassss.. ive seen clatten running for his life against them, same as me.. but those guys kept coming and you could easily gfb them off and gain alot of exp and kills . And for the magic wall you mabey should make the quest before complaining about this-.- tss
and ye he had the WILDGROWTH which is usually kinda sucky (welcome to machete)..

Aser

Last edited:

I didn't kill my own characters since its impossible - pathetic conclusion.

I had magic wall(seriously, it was wild growth rune) cause I did a quest for it - quite simple explanation.

It's not impossible. And you know it. There are ways. And ofc his servant Aser is going to defend Clatten, he's as slicking him all the time after all.

Also: "And for the magic wall you mabey should make the quest before complaining about this-.- tsp"

Where did I complain? I put a fact into the open, that Clatten had magic walls when most people didn't therefore the huge advantage and easy exp gain. I was stating that because there are no magic wall quest anymore so that advantage won't exist.

Problem? :)

@up
The only problem(for You) is that You are jealous that You cant be better. Good luck!

@ inges why i'm his servant??! i played 1 fucking day with clatten... I think every1 else on this forum knows me a bit better then ya... and that i wont do anything or post anything what I dont like or isnt true
just saying the facts. get your facts straight before you make a discussion about that

and a bit normal pvper should immidietly get the machete quest

last post on this forum... dont wanna waste more time on a forum, which serv isnt on

GL ADAMSKE tha aarskanaalridder
AND NEVER MSG ME AGAIN for playing ya ot before its fully complete -.-

Which fact is not true?

Didn't Clatten have magic wall when most others didn't? Why are you lying? Everyone who actually played Rookwar more than 10 minutes knows this is true.

@Clatten

I aint better? Gee. You're a botter. Everyone knows it, you're even using healbot infront of the admin when we were balancing spells, etc. And you aren't even ashamed of it, meaning you're used to it. You have probably botted most of your time spent in tibia. You have achieved nothing, your bot has. You aren't even better than any beginner. And you think you're better than me? Don't make me laugh ^_^

Which fact is not true?

Didn't Clatten have magic wall when most others didn't? Why are you lying? Everyone who actually played Rookwar more than 10 minutes knows this is true.

Actually, he said nothing about that. He was saying he wasn't Clatten's servant. Way to read there, bud.

Back