• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Release] All monsters and spells for TFS (Talaturen add these)

Avarian

Bring Out Your Dead!
Reaction score
I'm 98% sure I have all monsters and spells, but I havent played tibia since 7.6 so i'm not 100% sure. Anyway Talaturen you should add these to the server.

Last edited:
Awesome! My server started now without any "Monster missing spell evc evc"
Thanks alot, rep man!

Last edited:
Damn u beated me i needed like 23 monsters more and i was done :p but it's nice to see some oen else releasing things to! great job

Am I supposed to just replace the monsters and spell files with yours? If so, I have a lot of errors...

just one thing, monsters dont have skills have damage insted of skills, i like more skills

Am I supposed to just replace the monsters and spell files with yours? If so, I have a lot of errors...

Yes you were.

You need to post the errors in order for anyone to help you.

Also I and others it seems have tested and have had no problems. Are you using the latest TFS?

@Blits - No idea what your talking about man.

Edit - I fixed it. The problem was that the files has extensions with all caps, and they weren't recognized. If you have this problem, change all the .LUA files to .lua and all the .XML files to .xml

Last edited:
Back