• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Remere's Map Editor [ SOLVED ]

Runkpapper123

Reaction score
Ellu every happeh OTlovers.

I has a problem, and I might be a sloppy one or just stupid when it comes to Search but, i've tried to search the problem and can't find anything of use to me..

So, I have downloaded the latest version of Remere's map editor from his site, 2.1 version I think it was for Windows. As I install the Map editor and try to run it, it says that it cannot locate tibia.dat and/or .spr.. I have directed the editor to my installation folder of Tibia, where my .dat & .spr is, but it wont work...

Using 8.60 tibia version, and 2.1 is supporting 8.60 as it says when you install it. I have also tried to place the tibia.dat & .spr into
C:\Program Files (x86)\Remere's Map Editor\data\860
and tried to open the path there, still not working..

Anyone have any ideas? <_<

Thank you!

Last edited:
Maybe you forgot install it with 8.6 support? try to reinstal remere and else try to reinstall the client on a different location.

Last edited:
Back