• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove ipban from TFS

Reaction score
Well, my mate was trying to teleport his char to himself on our new server, and he just tested some commands since he doesnt know them all :p and he managed to /b his char and got ipbanned on "localhost". Any way we can remove this? I can't see no bans.xml, and i deleted the entry in the bans database.

We tried using the local ip to connect and that worked, but we would like to know how we unban ip's.

Thanks in advance.

TaZ.

yea i made this mistake. go to the bans in your sql and click "search" at the top, keep them all highlighted, make sure your server is shut down. there should be just the one file listed, which would be the account number of the guy who banned himself. set all BUT the account number to 0 so it reads something like this:

111111 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |

and try logging in. it took me resetting these numbers about twenty times before i realized the server had to be shut down for it to work (or it jsut resets the 'reason' block to 1; aka ip banned

Just execute the following query:

TRUNCATE TABLE bans;

This should empty out your bans table completely, and remove any trace of bans.
But like Omen said, your server needs to be off when you do this orelse it will just overwrite the bans with an in-server saved copy whenever server save is ran.

Just execute the following query:

TRUNCATE TABLE bans;

This should empty out your bans table completely, and remove any trace of bans.
But like Omen said, your server needs to be off when you do this orelse it will just overwrite the bans with an in-server saved copy whenever server save is ran.

O.O Seems to be useful, ty xD

Back