• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Removing a few missions.

Joleb

Reaction score
Just my opinion but since Yalahar is closed I thought removing the two quara missions would be a good idea. I don't know of anywhere else where you can kill quara besides a few really small spawns that would take all day. Maybe remove them until Yalahar is re-opened? I've received each of these missions countless times which is slightly annoying.

I agree

Yea man i can't level at all without missions. Those quaras and the worker goldems/war goldems suck. Its hard to find any

Joleb if u got msn/email hit me up: [email protected]

Dude,
Quara are reachable without going to Yalahar. xD
i was there 4 days ago :D
It takes around 20 minutes to get there.
but the idea is great. specialy the worker golems

There is no work golens out of Yalahar, Yalahar is close, i already did the dragon mission, Why those mission exit?
They should put lvl at mission.

worker golems and war golems both are fairly easy even without yalahar.. and last i checked war golems has like 5-7 that spawn in yalahar.. theres a better spawn for war golems without yalahar, and worker golems arent much harder..

quaras the best spawn is goroma atm which well an average of 7-10 per lap max with the area being fairly slow respawn can take quite a long while.. either remove these missions, or give us something decent for doing them.. i.e. frozen trench, calassa, sunken quarter of yalahar.. or make a custom spawn of them somewhere.

and itd be nice to see some of the cave botters floating around banned..

Back