• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rep+ dosen't work?

Mokerhamer

Retired Global Mod
Senator
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'v made some threads and i got some rep point for them, there's somting i dont understand i have received like 6 Rep+ points and gave away in total of 2 Why do i still have 11 Rep?

bla.jpg

I know i counted wrong on picture!

can anyone help me, Because i dont get it..

Because black reps are - points. Green reps are + points. You lost some points but regained with the green.

Because black reps are - points. Green reps are + points. You lost some points but regained with the green.

I'v just tedtes the red "i added my self "I aprove" rep and a "i dont aprove" rep but still the same colours.. and my rep points are still 11 does any admin or somting acsept the reps?+

Last edited:
Its strange mine were green then after a few days they turned Black... very strange!

i serieus think it's bugged

It's not bugged, working as it should, you get grey if someone with low post amount gives you good/bad rep, red if someone with high post amount give you bad, green if someone with high post amount give you good.

It's not bugged, working as it should, you get grey if someone with low post amount gives you good/bad rep, red if someone with high post amount give you bad, green if someone with high post amount give you good.

ah oke <to short>

My rep thing is working fine, ive got 2 rep things both green and i have 12 points

I dont get it. Where is this?

Rep points are points that other Otland Members give to people if the have releasd somting good/Or helped them.
It's a kind of reward you get for doing somting good/or bad

If u look under your "Repotation" you will see a small picture of an human.. Click on it and you will see how to add/Remove reps

How do you rep someone in the first place i cant really find the reputation button. :p

Back