• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retired.

Dear Azur. Your retarded. I'm not moved out I'm 16 k. I was planned and they knew what it would take to raise children. I ain't leeching they providing. Ty

salar the child

First off, It's 'You're retarded', Retard.

Secondly, You're 16? So? Most 16 year olds where I live have jobs and work part time (after school and durring weekends in the afternoon).

Thirdly, Congratulations you were planned, who cares? I was as well?

Fourthly, My parents have raised 4 healthy Children, me, the oldest took the responsibility to help my MOTHER WITH THE BILLS because she couldn't pay for 6 on her own check. What does parenting have to do with anything here? I moved out on my own, I got a job on my own because I saw my mother struggling and wanted to help.

Fifthly, "Leeching" is when you abuse the income of your parents (no matter how large or small) by not properly using the education they're providing you (By the looks of it, you really AREN'T), Sitting on the computer all day long playing this shit game trying to act cool instead of getting a summer job and have a life, Not being grateful of what your parents give you (Have you thanked them for all the times they've paid internet for you? Doubtful). It's they're job to provide you, but it's also your job to acknowledge how hard they work and actually step up and do your own.

Sixth, Aren't you "Retired" Why do you keep posting?

Ill be at your home. Living with ya mommy :D ASHAUSHUASHALKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You'll be living with my "mommy", Sure you think you will but no. You'll still be living at home with YOUR parents, still sitting at the computer desk acting cool to people that you KNOW you will never meet in your life. It's ok to try and be cool over a computer but for sure if I seen you irl i would stomp your head to the kerb until you was nothing but shit on my shoe. So really if you're going to pull these "mommy" jokes off grow some balls, pull your head from up your own ass and realise, your nothing but a troll on a virtual game. have fun in the Jobseekers line when you've got nothing kiddo.

/Kind regards, Danny

Fucking dear god This worlds gone to shits retards like these idiots on the forum don't know the difference between reality and the internet. Didn't bother reading those comments above. And im rly just done with lunarforce now. SARCASM IDIOTS YOU KNOW IT?

Back