• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rl map, rl map and rl map again

Figaro

Banned User
Reaction score
There is thousands of rl map servers! Peoples are so lazy to they cant do anything own? My pont is why peoples make more and more rl map server? They all are same, nazoria nazoria nazoria nazioa and again nazoria ALL RL MAP SERVERS IS SAME! If u make rl map server MAKE SOMETHING NEW TO THERE! I rly hate this, when i find new rl map server, its same as old one where i just leaved :S Rly, why there is not many custom map servers? Everybody is just making rl map servers cause that can be get free and its 100% ready. (Guys are rly too lazy even make new map on map editor! This is came as sport thing, nerds are too lazy even go to outside to get fresh air) MAKE MORE CUSTOM MAP SERVERS! Thats my point of all this ;<

- Figaro has spoken.

I can sort of agree with this.

There is WAY too many RL-map servers out there, hell, at least 80% of all the servers made today is "100% RL-map".
The saddest part is that all of those, who claims they got "100% RL-map" is lacking a ton of areas, npcs, quests and more.

/sigh

OpenTibia is loosing its originality.

I'm not lazy :(
I'm working my but off on my map lol (tho I suck at mapping, but still :p)

Players would rather play rl maps nowadays. :( I miss brabexia, survival server, ghettobladers...neverland...Those were some good distros. Nothing has came out like that in a long time :/ But there arent alot of places to advance in nowadays.

I agree with the narozia but it will change when real map project is fully completed & hostable. because their making all rl tibia npcs and quests & stuffs etc...

I agree, its getting kinda boring to play ot nowadays, allways the same maps and such, its fun becouse its higher exp and easier to get items and so, but it would be even funnier to play a map that is not known, so people can expolose etc :)

hate rl :/ all are same .. if you wanna paly Rl play on tibia.com .. :(
I personally feel that the fun of having a server is to make themselves (the map)
i dont have Rl ^^
sweddy.net
But my server aren't up right now

Well, the main reason because there are so many rl map server is that no one wants to play on custom maps. Most of players want to play on rl map, since they can explore what they can't explore on cip's servers.

Well, the main reason because there are so many rl map server is that no one wants to play on custom maps. Most of players want to play on rl map, since they can explore what they can't explore on cip's servers.
i have around 80 Players on my custom map :O

Not true about the "that no one wants to play on custom maps." not for me, its just there isnt any good ones newstarted.. And about lazy ppl? guys.. It takes like 1 year to have a GOOD custom map without any bugs and errors, and by then the map will be outdated

Not true about the "that no one wants to play on custom maps." not for me, its just there isnt any good ones newstarted.. And about lazy ppl? guys.. It takes like 1 year to have a GOOD custom map without any bugs and errors, and by then the map will be outdated

It doesn't take a year to make a good custom map, you could make one in 3 months give or take a month or 2.

I dont think its because people are lazy to map their own map, its because many players likes RL map alot, so real map servers are usually popular.

Back