• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME 2.2 finally released!

Oh gee, I can try, I'll look at the other examples and learn by that.
Where do you find the extensions? I just noticed the folder is not there anymore.

It support 9+ but there are not any new additions from 2.0 like new ground's / walls (auto border) etc.

But very nice, i never use auto border's would be useful for beginners mapper's.

thats what im trying to say.

thats what im trying to say.

Yeah, that auto-bordering and auto-walling stuff is from using extensions, I just made additions to walls.xml.
In other words, I don't have the automatic wall thing, but rather a more organized wall pallete.

If I can figure out where the extensions for 2.2 is located, I can work on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I found the extensions; it's located in your AppData\Roaming folders.

I vouch for those using Windows XP. I like simplicity and reliability, it probably uses less resources too. Lots are using it still so I think it would be a good idea for Remeres editor to work on it.

I would be very glad if Remere do it to work on Windows XP, I'm really excited to map Gnomes and Underwater new stuff. Please don't say to me use the BETA version, it crashes all the time!

Thanks!

The last stat I heard was that 1/3 of the worlds computers still run XP, which is down from 1/2 of all computers back in 2011.
Whether to support it or not is his decision I suppose, but Microsoft will officially stop supporting it April 8, 2014.

I plan on using XP right up until that day unless I cave in and buy a new laptop/desktop, which isn't likely as I don't computer game or program anymore.

Yeah, that auto-bordering and auto-walling stuff is from using extensions, I just made additions to walls.xml.
In other words, I don't have the automatic wall thing, but rather a more organized wall pallete.

If I can figure out where the extensions for 2.2 is located, I can work on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I found the extensions; it's located in your AppData\Roaming folders.

Didn't quite understand that, hope this helps:
C:\Users\Martin\AppData\Roaming\Remere's Map Editor\extensions

I don't know if i can suggest something here but here we go, I suggest to add a new button works only for teleports which is 'Paste Position' this will paste any position you copied by 'copy position'.
Example: I went to Position: [X: 1000] [Y: 1000] [Z: 7] and clicked on 'copy position' then went to a magic forcefield and clicked on 'Paste Position' then I check its properties and I'll find Position: [X: 1000] [Y: 1000] [Z: 7].
tbh my knowledge at c++ is poor so I can't do it :Z, maybe remere can and add it in the next version since it will make teleports much easier to be added.

This isn't a data pack.
This is RME 2.2. Ironic?
Come back when you're sober.

Back