• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME auto fix how does it work

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi its pretty complicated to explain what i want to ask but i'll try my best. So lets take a example you want to change water borders but map is pretty big and it will take a lot of time if you change every border with your own hands so there is function like autofix you select that area and it change borders to new ones. So my question is how to edit that source of autofix to change to new borders because now if i try to to use auto fix it uses old borders but i added new borders and i want them to select as auto fix. I hope you guys understand what i mean because it's really complicated to explain even in my main language.

P.S it's like now autofix use objects with those ids 100,101,102,103 i want to change that ids to 1001,1002,1003,1004 how to find that function?

Back