• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Mapeditor [8.0 - 8.1] v1.0.3a

Reaction score
Yet Another version of RME "No Creds To Me. I've Scanned it and it seems free if you don trust me. Scan it yourself."

v1.0.3a

* Installer now available for windows

* Dockable windows added

* Window size and layout is saved between sessions

* Bug with spawns not loading when on another volume than the working directory fixed

* Improvments to materials, including some user-made extensions.

* Special items (459, 460) are now hidden when taking screenshots

* House exits are hidden when "show houses" is unchecked

* Top order now works correctly for items (items display in-editor as ingame)

* RAW brushes now works like in SimOne's editor (doesn't allow more than 1 item with toporder 2 on a tile), can be configured in settings

* Fixed bug with minimap colors (when exporting)

* Optmizations to map saving, should be up to 5 times faster!

* Fixed crash bugs with not having a version loaded.

* Wall items are now placed in the proper order on a tile (Mainly relevant to trails, which will now be ABOVE rocks)

* Fixed some strange options in dialogs & reduced the amount of errors when not loading any version.

* Configuration file can now be stored locally instead of in the registry under Windows. Create an empty rme.cfg file in the installation directory and the editor will save settings there from then on.

Anyway Here It Is Enjoy It. :thumbup:
http://rapidshare.com/files/96250898/RME_Mapeditor.rar.html

Last edited:
Back