• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME open source once again!

Remere

Suave developer
Reaction score
Hello happy people!

I've finally taken the time to open source the map editor once again (the source required some censoring, but it's all good now!). RME is now available on github with all source code and you are welcome to contribute: https://github.com/hjnilsson/rme/

All the code is there, including support for the live mapping feature (note that it does not include support for syncing houses yet, which is what prevented me from launching it in the first place). People bid quite a lot of cash for this feature so I hope you're happy now! Donations are always welcome over paypal. Although pretty much nobody has ever done so. :p

I welcome any contributions and will be quite liberal in granting commit access if you are interested, if you want to contribute feel free to request access on github!

Good night to you all!

PS. If you have an awesome apartment in Oslo left over I'd be interested in renting it. ;)

Thank you Remere! I am sure the rest of the community will be thrilled to have this map editors sources available for public.

Awesome !!!!
Now we can study this and update the program =D
Thanks remere !!

Hey guys! What's going on in this thr-
1856762102.gif

Remere is alive. Is this real life?? And this -
RME is now available on github with all source code

fd7a55f713.gif

900a1442cf.gif

All the code is there, including support for the live mapping feature

f707f83117.gif

13fad02f41.gif

Dude... I was waiting for this moment for so long, you don't even know...
Thank you for all your great work and contribution to the OT community over the years, I don't know why you were away for so long but I guess you have your own reasons. I just want you to know that you can expect a donation from me in the sooner future, as well as some other members of the community.

Thank you again ^-^

Wondering if it still compiles fine in Windows using the guide in the official website ;)

Coded fine, but require a some optimizations. Keep it up! Nice job Remere! And Welcome Back to OT!

Awesome :).

I will be adding features that work with my new version of TFS. :) Should be interesting to see what I can do.

hi i see bug floor when i chose floor 11 i have choose floor 9/8 someone know how to fix it?

Back