• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME with new items?

otland12

Reaction score
hello, when i try to map in newer versions i see there is lots of grounds and walls missing for auto border. for example now i am using version 10.31 and when i look back at RME for 5 years ago, it uses the EXACT same items for auto bordering.

now i know, what you people say everyone that uses auto border is a massive noob that must die irl.

however i want to use auto border, now i am wondering if there is some version of RME that has most of the new items included in the auto border function?

no one has made any new pallets because "everyone that uses auto border is a massive noob that must die irl."

In truth, there have been many new tiles added and since Remere sort of forgot about his editor for a few years no real updates have been made. You may find things here in the official repository: https://github.com/hjnilsson/rme

Back