• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookgaard.. Yes/No

Adding rookgaard to my map? (server semi-low exp,, rpg/war)

• Total voters

Zorenia

Hoster of Zorenia
Reaction score
Hello Tibian players!

I've worked and still working on a new project. It's a new Zorenia server witch will be launched after it's done.. hopefully about a few weeks.
My question is, to you guys...

Should I add Rookgaard???

I've creating a RPG/War server... I've got a large shape witch contains 3 city's.. something like Thais, carlin, venore.

with some costum created islands, desert, jungel, other city.
Well this will be a semi-low rated exp server. it's NO fun server..
Just for people like to exp, makeing friends, doing questes together, start guild together. (something like real but a little bit faster.)

I've a realllllyyyyyy nice rookgaard belive me! 10/10! with a lot of details.
I can't post screenshots atm becouse I'm at my work.
But I want to know if people like to play rookgaard..? I've always a lot of fun in rookgaard haha :) remembers me on the days I was a totaly noob! and was happy with a knife! haha.

Well let me know what you think about it!
Thanks,
Zorenia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.:.Hoster of Zorenia .:.

.:. zorenia.servegame.com .:. (not availible at the moment).

.:. if I´ll helped you add respect please .:.
sigpic459542.gif

Last edited:
as long as you can get out of it in under an hour and also include one decent quest line for those want to stay and explore it all.

Yes, there are a big rookmap to explore very detailed, with a story line.
The story line can be followed by doing missions for npcs, there will be also a Spike sword secret.
just the regular stuff ;)

Back