• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

roshamuul :D

pitis91

Reaction score
enjoy my last real track from the test server, i've cleaned all hard areas, cause less time u should clean the entrance.
enjoy it!
is about 80% tracked if anyone can help me to compleet i regreat it!
Mediafire mirror: Roshamuul.rar

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
You missed a lot of spots, but it's a good copy.
Good job so far, keep it up.

its not a full rushamuul ? o.o
obvious isn't full! i worked from test server casts... it's a new hard place with 2 permanent miniworlds...
have that work it's maybe a miracle from any otserver... cause it's useless without all the scripting work...

I encounter 2 problems and I need help with them:
  1. Floors seem to be inversed (floor 8 is floor 6 and such), i would like to know how to select a big part of the map with rme so i can copy paste in highter floors.
  2. There are items dropped all over! Isn't there a tool (RME) to erase all items in the floor (weapons, backpacks, etc) or must I do it manually? Again with the selection so I can copy paste only roshamuul and copy it to my actual map.
I hope you guys can help me!

Sorry for spaming? I found the solution shift+left mouse (just in case more ppl want to know that) AWESOME RIP

Does anyone knows the name of the walls and structures plz?
Can't edit post, also i would like to know how to make working stairs, im using RME 3 beta

@pitis91
challenge accepted
Post a copy without missing spots and I'll script and post whole thing basing on brasil tibiawiki.
Sry for misspelling your username before. Can't edit my posts in download section.

It needs to be changed anyway. I don't think that players would like to do world tasks at all - it's stupid like hive missions for botters.

I like the idea of world quests, but they're doing it wrong.

@Rulaz
Add them to items.xml

Back