• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Searching for creative tester/GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fare

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone. After my last server died, I started to build new one... Now I'm searching for someone who will help me to finish my OT...I don't like to work in team with ppls which I don't know, but it's already too hard to handle everything alone.

First of all, some info about my server.
I can't say the exp rate, because exp formula was changed a bit, but I guess it's somewhere as 50x exp. The level cap should be around 1000. There will be a teleports to most of the hunting grounds, huge city. Map is pretty detailed... Well, I won't say anything more, I don't need to introduce...It's just a cool server. I tried to bring an rpg feeling to this style of ots, hope I success.

The one who will work with me, don't need to be a scripter\coder\anything, well, only probably a php skills are needed, but it's not so importantly. He just need to play there, to help me to balance\test my new features... 1) So, you should be creative.

I already saw much peoples who wanted to help me, but most of them are inactive, so I should ask them for help...thats not my style, if you're interested, then you should work...I don't need to motivate you. 2) You should be active.

After we will finish(probably ~1 month left to start), you will get the GM position. I can't say that I will pay for this work, but it's also possible, if you want a small fee for your time, then you will get it(after server will be started ofc.)

So please, if you're interested, post here some info about yourself: Name, Location, Age, ect.

Also I want to note, that it would be hard, because it's pretty custom server, so you will have a LOT of things to learn there.

Last edited:
OMFG!! NICE ^^ I would to be the test thing ^^ PLEASE

Add my messenger and we can talk more

[email protected]

^^ I am very interested of this!

i would love to help you, but i got 100% custom server at my own..
i got like 25+ monster scripts to fix, also i gotta fix items , 20 spawns and a bunch of quests xd

position is still free, here is my msn: [email protected]

if someone think that this server is too noobish for him, check my previous one Chasm ... this one is another style, but anyway.

@sorcerers king, thanks.

I've got nothing to do for a while, so why not help out with a unique project?

I added you.

I'd be glad to apply! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise heres the basic haha.

Experience: 6-7 years
What do you think about server: I think it would be interesting to see and be apart of the server and will help willingly!
Something about yourself: Im from British Columbia, Canada. Enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers.
Languages: Just English..

Thanks!

I'd be glad to apply! My http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/ can be seen at the following link for more indepth information about me... Otherwise heres the basic haha.

Experience: 6-7 years
What do you think about server: I think it would be interesting to see and be apart of the server and will help willingly!
Something about yourself: Im from British Columbia, Canada. Enjoy talking with others and getting to know people, as well as earning trust and respect from fellow co-workers.
Languages: Just English..

Thanks!

nice application...but those accusals in scamming are pretty scaring >< The main thing that I'm afraid, that my features would be leaked before my server will go on line ;\
I'm just lost atm, already got 2 guys who wanted to work, showed server to them, wasted my time, they were so raptured, and later they just don't even messaged me....or they think that I will ask them to work with me? ;< Well, add me to msn, we could speak.

Hey i have added you on msn i am in the process of finishing Pokemon Legend Online it is about 1 week away i am scripting mapping and spriting for it and i and mapping for New Pokemon Online and i am spriting for Lord of the Ring Online and tester for another full custom ot,so helping your is not a problem i am alsways online for about 3-4+ hours.

Hey i have added you on msn i am in the process of finishing Pokemon Legend Online it is about 1 week away i am scripting mapping and spriting for it and i and mapping for New Pokemon Online and i am spriting for Lord of the Ring Online and tester for another full custom ot,so helping your is not a problem i am alsways online for about 3-4+ hours.

sorry dude, you got too much active projects, there are no time for helping me. Also I'm afraid that someone(no offense) will leak my features, ect ;<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back