• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Seeking Client Editor

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for someone who can add an edited login screen and auto ip change to a tibia client for my server. Please send me a forum pm if you can do this.

If you are curious the server is about 2 months old. This will be the 3rd ot I have worked on and this one is an rpg server. The first 2 servers were Chaos OT and Deathzot. Bot are still running. 7.6 and 8.0.

The only reason I mentioned the above was to make it clear that it is a serious server and it does have experienced staff so anything done is not a waste of time.

Please forum pm me if you have the ability to do this kind of editing! Thanks :)

server is out? or ur in the process of making it for 2months? anyway i think this should get moved to job app's

Last edited by a moderator:
What you are looking for is called a "HEX Editor" just google it and you will surely find one.

Back