• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

September 11, 2001 - September 11, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Today marks the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attack on US soil.
I'm sure everyone knows what happened, 4 planes were hijacked and crashed into the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and Shanksville.
It is still unknown, but approximately 3,000 innocent people from 90 different countries were killed at one moment.
It doesn't matter who you are, it doesn't matter where you are, a tragedy like this should never happen.

wqpjit.jpg

I made this thread to hear stories of other people here on this forums about what you were doing on September 11, 2001.
Some might not remember, but many people should be able to remember.

I remember I was walking to class, on the way, I passed the teachers' lounge and saw every teacher in it with something on TV,
then they closed the door, telling me to head to class. I never really understood it, I was confused.
Then about 10 minutes later, because they didn't want anyone outside, so they kept us in class doing whatever we want.
When it was declared safe, everyone got on the bus and went home; when I got home, my mom was crying and my dad was just very quiet and I saw the TV clearly for the very first time that day.
I saw some building being on fire, I saw it was a big tower, but I remember all I had in my mind was "the firefighters will put out the fire", several minutes later, the towers collapsed and my mom was crying so hard.
I glued to the TV until the end of the day, trying to understand what happen. My mom told me that "bad guys hurt us", then I really understood the intensity.

And to this day, I can remember it like it was yesterday.

Anyone got any memories to share?

PS: Any troll and political related posts will be reported and requested to be deleted, pay respect and share your experiences.

I was 4, in Kindergarten, and I heard about it from my Teacher's TV.. I didn't know what was going on, but it scared me because she was crying.

Playing with lego. Hear what parents are talking about. Don't know what WTC was, kept playing. Read news on TV the day after and see films from it.
Brix was shat.

I was in Palestine back in time, now im in Egypt, I felt sad.. ;s

I didn't know what happened because I was 4 but my parents were talking about my aunt she worked there, and like 1 hour before the planes crashed she felt really sick so she left early and went home, her office was like 4 stories under where the plane exactly crashed.

Was in a shopping center when some random man came to us and told us. He thought we were Americans. Don't remember having any strong reaction though.

Can remember what I was doing 10 years ago :eek:

Last edited:
I was 7, just playing in school, when the principal came into our classroom and told us what happened. We watched the live-stream all day on TV. It was pretty sad, but I didn't really know how serious it was then.

R.I.P. all of them who lost their lives in 9/11.

I was in 5th grade, Didn't know exactly what it mean't but seen the teachers & faculty crying so knew it was something important fast forward 10 years I pay respects every year when I vacation New York, I also pay respects to the soldiers boarding planes on there way home or to training.

Never Forgotten.

I live in Sweden but my dad was in USA. When it happened my dad called and I picked up and he asked me to put mum on the phone. So she picks up a phone in another room and tells me to put my phone down. I said yes but I didnt do it. So when I spied on their call my dad told me he was in another part of New York and he was fine. That's how I found out.

Was at home, watching tv and suddenly every channel were like "World Trade Center - Breaking News!" And I was just 9 by then, so I didn't really care what happened.
But today I know what really happened, and I think it's stunningly sad :(

was at a friends house after mini rugby practice. i was 9, wasnt a huge deal for me living in ireland.

R.I.P At all the 2976 people who died.

Also R.I.P at all the 48.644 afgans and all the 1.690.903 iraqian people who payed the price.

(Note: Im not trolling, just saying)

ONT: Was eating breakfast, then the breaking news came, i remember how everyone paniced.

R.I.P All the innocent americans who lost they're lives on September 11th 2001, I couldn't imagine the pain reliving this every year, if you lost a loved one. Must be horrible, with people keep bringing it up.

R.I.P. to the 2,976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. to the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit. Oh and the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who experience this everyday. Your 9/11 is their 24/7.

Jerking my pickie :eek:
nah but for real got suspended and they gave me a inflatable guitar

R.I.P. to the 2,976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. to the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit. Oh and the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who experience this everyday. Your 9/11 is their 24/7.

So freaking true, you are so right my good man!

1/8 of all americans believes that 9/11 was scripted from the usa,
ONT
I was about 4 and i couldn't really remember what happend i just saw on the tv something horrible,The point is i saw 9/11 a horrible day,and everyday is a horrible day for palestine,yet no one cares.
My heart with you all palestines!

R.I.P All the innocent americans who lost they're lives on September 11th 2001, I couldn't imagine the pain reliving this every year, if you lost a loved one. Must be horrible, with people keep bringing it up.
3000 innocent americans died, RIP to them,
but fuck the millions of innocent citizens in Palestine and Iraq dieng everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back