• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Serious, multi-language speaker, looking for job.

Tanath

Retired from OTFans
Reaction score
Mhmm, not quite sure how to form myself. But as you already might have figured I'm on the look for a part time job on a quite serious and big server.

No, I'm not talking about any of the normal servers which everyone else has a copy of. But something a bit more unique and appealing! The true RPG'er knows what i mean ;)

I will not give out to much information about myself here but are able to discuss things over msn if needed. And for you to get access to my MSN you'd need to let me know in a PM or in here that you want it as I see it as a private thing not everyone needs to know about.

We'll start a little quickly with some basic info about me:

Name: Andy
I'm somewhat multi-lingual and able to speak/understand no more than 5 languages! Swedish, English, Norwegian, Danish & part German/Polish. I have my age and all the years in school to thank for that.

And why would you need me, you may wounder?
Well, I'm quite experienced with facing problems and annoyed players/customers after working as a real Senior-Tutor on Tibia for almost 2 years! Not to forget the people I have worked with previously, Nicaw, Asprate, Evo, Rizz, BlackDemon & a couple others over at OTFans. I'm more known over there as i rarely visit here.
So I don't think I would need to prove myself experienced with those referrals and contacts. Asprate, a good friend of mine is known for the IP-Changer. Nicaw for the very first Nicaw AAC on the market after the in-game AAC's because pointless. And BlackDeamon whom did the famous server Eona back in 7.8. I have helped both Nicaw, Rizz & BlackDemon on their big and serious servers before and did a damn good job i might say.

And if that wouldn't be enough.. then simply ask me something :)

But like I said, I'm not looking for a project that lasts for a week/month and gets shut down.. If i start something I'm dedicated to it and stick with it until the end!
So if you'd like to give me a try-out just leave a post in here or send me a PM. ^_^

I quickly found a place on a rather large and serious server, might still be able to work with 1 or 2 more though. :)

It seems like I will quit my job at the current server. So I will continue looking..

Job meaning senior tutor or GM?

Were a new server but after recently fixing a crash bug we now are 24/7 and back on the rise..we had 200~ but I had to take the server down for a bit to find this critical bug.

We have some of the most complex scripts out there the newest being the war arena, take a look at the website.

http://slain.servegame.com

If you would read my full thread it says I'm not looking to actually play on the server but to offer my assistance with it. And being a ST would mean I needed to play to know how things work :)

It looks a bit... not like my taste. But I'll think about it and let you know. I would like to see it more popular first

The server i worked on with Asprate have now closed as it turned out to be a joke project... im back to seeking a job on a professional server once again.

It turned to a joke after you ruined it.

Should i have Asprate post his opinion about it aswell, how the last week looked like? You should be grateful we wanted to help out in the first place, show some respect you twat. The server failed because you allowed a person hack it, and after that you just screw everyone over and closed it without even trying to fix things, even had the balls to tell Asprate over msn that he didn't give a shit about people's donation money. Great leader indeed..

Here is the link for everyone to see what really was going on: VApus Forums • Index page make sure to look at the Kiltera part. Then make you own opinions about it :)

Rax0n, who are you? :p Never worked any with you.. so I don't really see how you can judge me. Know nothing about me really, In most eyes, your the fool by doing that. But im not even gonna start argue with a child, thats not what this thread is here for.

Back