• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Error! Help D:

Soma

Reaction score
Well im having some problems with the log-in i open my ot password acc name etc.. and i can see my character list but when i try to enter in one it won't let me D:!! this just happens with every ot i download tho i had onee old ot 8.50 that i took from my other computer and it works perfectly soo idk what am i doing wrong D:

someone help me REP+++ :D

if you are trying on your local ip i dont know the problem and if you are trying on the orginal ip like 391.145.5~ then you need to open port 7171 and 7172

If you are trying to connect with your computer that hosts the server, you will have to connect with localhost, else it wont work. Or eventually your local IP adress.
As well, port 7172 has to be open. Cause 7172 opens the game.

well im trying on my original ip i can enter with local one but i hape ports open i think... cuz i can open my old ots.

Back