• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server freezes on exit (Very odd..)

squalor

Reaction score
Sometimes (using 0.2.9 source, latest rev as of today) when I press the X on the server window, then press Yes, the server freezes. It will stay like that until I exit it manually with task manager or End Process.

Also, with the source, there is no Menu bar (File, Edit, that kind of bar), while the binary has it.

Sometimes (using 0.2.9 source, latest rev as of today) when I press the X on the server window, then press Yes, the server freezes. It will stay like that until I exit it manually with task manager or End Process.

Also, with the source, there is no Menu bar (File, Edit, that kind of bar), while the binary has it.

Added gui_resources.rc to your project?

nope, ill try it.

Thanks!

Well, the menu bar is there now, but the server still freezes when I exit out of it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
this was happening with me when i was using GUI, now changed to Console, looks better :)

Back