• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shall I make Xorthia Custom 7.6 to a Public releasing project? [Vote]

Should Xorthia Custom become a Public released project?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Yes! I like the server and would love to download updates every week!

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No! I don't care!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I'm here to leech post again by flaming!

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
As title. there's a few guys asking me to update Xorthia map, the npc's and also continue build the weird stuffs I was building on it.

I could very well make Xorthia Custom map to a living project there I release every single update of it, and take bug reports from anyone see any bugs on the game play..

If that would become a living project this would be released (every update)
The current best Avesta Engine (Credits to Ferrus which Make it)
And the whole data folder.

IF, I shall make that a public project I will make sure there's no viruses, I will have every file scanned for saftey no matter what, I will post a link to the scan. I will take fully responsibility for any leaks on the server, etc Viruses, game weakness (crash links) or anything like that.

of the server I will not have a web page to release, thats your duty to fix up, so don't request web. I could give links where to find/set up pages)

comments are welcome, and suggestions.

Btw: make the game to 8.0+, not on my mind. don't even request it please!

Hail the golden days! 7.6 <3

More people have start to Pm me now..

I'm working with an update for game map, make the mini map look more cool, but also add a few new weird things and hunts..

;)

I guess since you sold (?) the server to someone thats not too nice to him :) but do as you like, I liked the map on your server since it had all those hidden spawns no other server has. For example Ive never seen spawns in desert quest before :p but yeah do as you like with it ^^

I guess since you sold (?) the server to someone thats not too nice to him :) but do as you like, I liked the map on your server since it had all those hidden spawns no other server has. For example Ive never seen spawns in desert quest before :p but yeah do as you like with it ^^

I sould Xorthia OldTibia, which is a Real Map server..

this thread is about Xorthia the Custom, the server I gave the name Xorthia.. :p

and I will keep it that, "Xorthia Custom".. ;)

btw: I will never release either xorthia web or ot systems as I sold it and it would be really mean to release it :p

Release it, i love too see some stupid guy notice he paid for something everyone else got for free!

whatever. what is xorthia anyway? never ever heard of it :D

the map is nice i played it but if u gonna realese map updates like Eldin does, it'll become a failure, everybody got the map and it's not "custom" anymore if you know what i mean i wish u luck

I will probably make an official Project of this..

I'm not sure if I shall keep everything on OTLand or if I should make an website for it which I will post about here in OTland with download links.

Anyhow there will be a new link for every update and a list what's changed and improved.

I will also take "Custom Client" orders, I want to have those to my PM but I'll write more about that later (what information I want, and a background picture that I can fix up so it fit for the client)

Why I'm doing this? I'm trying to bring back the 7.6 custom servers.
make more 7.6 real map servers is an insult to the golden ages, real map servers will always be bad as they will never have 100% functions as real tibia had, plus people is probably tired of Real maps, but play it as they know there isn't many people that make "good" custom servers...

oh, almost forgotten, I will make a seprate thread with "Suggestions" there people may post ONLY suggestions that I might consider to add in my Custom server to a common update!

that thread will be linked in the download project thread..

Thanks for the words ;)

the project is already publicated, it's added to download section in OTFans, and I edited one here too.. but seems none mod here in OTLand have approved it yet..

thou that you could visit RealSoft OT 7.6 - Home for downloads/pictures/tutorials/more..

I really hope there's none that think I will send viruses.. that would be a insult to my work!

Back