• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Sinteria 2.0

alkamenes

Reaction score
I would like to introduce sinteria 2.0

Sinteria 2.0 - www.sinteria.net

I think thats my best design ever.

Coded in css/php (account managementsystem is made by slider), the rest is selfmade. There still are some bugs especially if you view with opera.

But overall, I really like it.

I don't see nude in it, so it sux!!:S

lol joke, looks great!

btw, 1 - , I hate all those adds everywhere thats a big -

Awesome =)!
But the other one was better

Last edited:
There is to much purple for my eyes. And I am not sure about those small boxes :p Apart from this the website looks good:)

Its quite hard to make a good layout/design especially in purple. And if possible it should look well ;) .
I think new one looks better than the old one, its clean, transparent, colors and a good contrast.

It looks great.. i'v never seen the old one so i cant compare :p

mhm so so it looks cool but i dont like it. i dont remember much of the old 1 but i think this 1 loooks nicer

The old one was better but this is great, too. And if you load your new page with IE then there's a little bug with the layout (With the old IE)

EDIT: sorry it works now in IE :p

Regards,
Deaktiver

The old one was better but this is great, too. And if you load your new page with IE then there's a little bug with the layout (With the old IE)

EDIT: sorry it works now in IE :p

Regards,
Deaktiver

Css can be quite complicated, but I think it is fixed now.
Should look the same on all browsers.
Thanks for the comments so far.

Back