• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Skin unnamedAAC??

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
maink.jpg

Its only mainpage.. The colors of the unnamed page still need to be edited etc..
Someone wants to continue it or just want to have it release? tell me:)

note: original was made by someone from clantemplates.

(buy, 47gp on Astera, kk? XD)

really nice, I like it alot. Very clean and "readable", yeah.

(release plx? kidding :p)

Regards,
Hermes

I like the screenshoot thingy, well done.:thumbup: Whole layout a bit reminds me of exqursoft, but, I think u still have lot to do in main page. U should remove latest death shit from that side, and I am not clear how the navigation will work if I will have to add much things there. Keep developing it, if ur asking me :D

EDIT: Forgot to admit, I like the color and atmosphere much!

Okej:) going to remove the latest deaths. What do you think about the serverinfo(if its online/offline)? Would it be better to remove it there and maybe add it in the header in the top right corner? hmmz.. I don't know :p

The input fields should be fixed, you should make them fit the borders. But I like the colors :)

Back