• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain Ot Vs Afterdawn ;]]]

so that was your guild i found 2 diff members cave botting last night in dl spawns ;] maybe if people didnt give reason to be banned they wouldnt be banned.

so that was your guild i found 2 diff members cave botting last night in dl spawns ;] maybe if people didnt give reason to be banned they wouldnt be banned.

You would be suprised how many people in Blackout bot too..
maybe not spawns but skills.

We get more complaints about bots in war actually.
Did you see Xevris or sprite zooming around?

Hehe =P

"TUPPPACCC YOU BOTTER!!!!"
~Paralyze VUM
"Utani Gran Hur"

21:53 Sexy Mage: Wanna come to another ot 21:53 Sexy Mage: i give you itens there 21:53 Sexy Mage: I god

Seriously, been on for 2 weeks people already trying to give up and drag their teams off. No disrespect but with no challenge we might have to start filtering the teams make a pure power house. Tic Tac a trouble maker already out, unstable mentally a pathological lier, @ golden he was kicked because he challanged me that you were in the guild however you weren't and anyway nobody likes him im done sticking up for him.

What do you mean by slain vs. noobs?

If you're trying to say your team rulez the server, it doesn't because clearly we rape you in an OB. And you cried cuz Vizerx ued 2 times and it only hit 1 guy. The only way you kill people is in defence.

What do you mean by slain vs. noobs?

If you're trying to say your team rulez the server, it doesn't because clearly we rape you in an OB. And you cried cuz Vizerx ued 2 times and it only hit 1 guy. The only way you kill people is in defence.

Wut happened in the ob today?

hmm funny how you guys claim everyone against you bots yet i never declared or made a move against either side(s) until you guys mass jumped me forcing a pz lock. i do not nor ever have used a bot for mwalls, healing, mana restore, nor anything BESIDES anti idle, and light hack..

turn off your healers mwall timers and all and see how long you last i honestly doubt more than a small number of players even holds somewhat decently without a bot compared to some of the few remaining people on ots that dont rely on their bots to play for them.

hmm funny how you guys claim everyone against you bots yet i never declared or made a move against either side(s) until you guys mass jumped me forcing a pz lock. i do not nor ever have used a bot for mwalls, healing, mana restore, nor anything BESIDES anti idle, and light hack..

turn off your healers mwall timers and all and see how long you last i honestly doubt more than a small number of players even holds somewhat decently without a bot compared to some of the few remaining people on ots that dont rely on their bots to play for them.

I can only say the same thing about your team.

my team? i dont have a team notice i am not in one of the war guilds, notice im usually no where to be found off hunting and playing around in a spawn wandering it not sitting at dp waiting for someone to tell me where to mass up everyone and their uncle to kill 1-2 people that they had to pz trap in various areas AND use mwall bots to keep trapped til everyone arrived.

I came without a "team" i have a small few amount of friends here some of which are in one of the war guilds but does that neccesarily mean i have a team when im rarely even around other people besides events, sitting in trainers on wolf, and making loot selling trips or getting a new mission.

the only time i ever had a team in all my time playing ots it wasnt a lets get everyone we know and go decimate everything because we have 5 for every 1 of them it was more of a 4 of us who got bored and began declaring war on everyone else publically that if we seen anyone in specific areas of high level spawns they were fair game. within a month of one of the gms there guild all pging to make a stand against a 4 person team without bots the 4 of us were also leveling was pretty even lvl range wise.. but number wise it shouldnt take 30+ people to challenge 4. especially when the supplies were limited. the only open battle they showed up to ended with 4 deletions.. and the "team" of us went our seperate ways as we met there on that ot, became friends there, and made our small team there, we also left that there.

Ravens not on anyones team. Clearly solo, sometimes helps kill people, but avoids fighting for either side. Only kills people when they frustrate her.

him*

and yes a LOT of people have called me various names over the years of playing in my free time and no nothing anyone can say or has said has changed my overall personality.

i do tend to stay more less to myself its when i get dragged into the bull that i begin randomly helping one side or another and such

i dont play tibia for the pvp specifically. and for not using a bot ive been told im decent but i know im not the best, every ot ive played is a bit different from the last and it takes me a bit of time to get used to the timing changes, and style changes.

but more less majority of my fun comes from questing, exploring pvm, finding new random retarded shit to do from time to time. i.e. fisting some random creature to death as a mage rofl.

so yeh im on my own little planet here when im not afk..

Back