• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain Racing needs a new map.

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
If you feel you have what it takes to create the next new map for slain racing please msg me here, then when you are finished privately in the game, or here.

The rules are:
1. It must be 1 floor
2. About same size as current map maybe smaller
3. Any theme you want!

I'm not very happy with the map I made, it was more of a test map..so hopefully someone can make something more fun!
It will be added ASAP and you will be rewarded based on how good it is. Ranging from tokens to donor items.

Might consider adding shortcuts of some type also, was thinking maybe a waterfall (with a path across the map inside a mt. entrance being a waterfall that opens sometimes)

great idea, yes i hope they take shortcuts into consideration!

Lol thanks for the beach man, its sick..I will start working on this.

Our ultimate goal is to have people VOTE which map they want to play while in the waiting room. so having more of the realistic maps would be great!

EDIT: Which char do i reward bogart? i give u something xD

i'm working on the ice map you linked me earlier ... ill finish this post it... then ill try to think of some shortcuts to add.

Slain if You want I could make you a lobby :D?

Yes man we were talking about this..we want lobby for all events, so its not so crazy in depot :/
This will be great if you make it!

@Who Cares, awesome dude already got some maps people sent but not ice one yet!

If someone wants to post a track up and upload it ill detail it i just really dont feel like starting from scratch..

If someone wants to post a track up and upload it ill detail it i just really dont feel like starting from scratch..

I will give u a map and have u finish, I will make sure the complete outline is done first :D

im sending jon 2 maps vanilla~ and bowser castle .. ask him to post screenshots on here :X

Back