• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SNEAKING AGINE !!

GcXspbv.jpg

P V P

Dannyboiiiiiiiiii
Nice "V"

hahahahaha, another brainless spaniard. Too bad i got so fucking many spaniards in my city, complaining about shitty payments and not having a work

@Bezieh

Isn't it weird then ? we made a team within 10mins, mostly 240~ levels with 2 bps of ssa and still managed to win against this lapa while you always have 30 people and you lose?

See in everybody page in google in tv and in all side everybody come spain fucking troll a branless are u orc lenguage you are so retard first u get information and next speak no speak shits in forum fucking kid.

See in everybody page in google in tv and in all side everybody come spain fucking troll a branless are u orc lenguage you are so retard first u get information and next speak no speak shits in forum fucking kid.

because it's nice weather, where else should they come during holidays? to the Finland?

calar that link you posted is from 2013 and 5 of the guilds there are br, are you proud ppl told you are the best in comparison with brs ?

i am proud revolution/ambition/pink guys was out of that list

Hahahaha i will fucking destroy you ingame

I saw your video and your fucking terrible, delete that shit signature ur emberassing yourself as fuck

do you think your better then me ?
think twice
Not at commanding, at some things in pvp I might :)

Well to take statement to the sneaks yesterday,
I was writing with jordi about fight at 21 and we said ok gazman will lead it so it was cool..
then he told me hes home at 16 so I told him ok 16:30 fight then for fun?
He said idc if i got ppls we will do and that I should write to gazman about it so he can put gather time on channels.
I did that and like 16:25;39 CET+1 jordi told me that we wont fight so i was mad cuz hes letting us always wait atleast 40mns on every gather + now he says no fight
and we were rdy to do smth cuz we weregathered and I just came home for nothing so I said ok lets sneak them then.
That is story.
@Jordi Ek
Your team can exp,that sneak was just 1 thing we did so we atleast got smth to do for half hour.

Thanks,bye.

No answear for charlover that dies on lvl 200 and do a post.

Not at commanding, at some things in pvp I might :)

My pvp is better then my commanding hahaha, commanding is just a side-effect i got from my pvp, its easy to lead if you know how to play this noob game

Werent you this metzern? i played 1 battle a week ago, in edron i saw metzern getting pushed by lapa like something sad

My pvp is better then my commanding hahaha, commanding is just a side-effect i got from my pvp, its easy to lead if you know how to play this noob game

Werent you this metzern? i played 1 battle a week ago, in edron i saw metzern getting pushed by lapa like something sad
Hahhaa nice lie, If someone pushed lapa it was me, and it was even in the video, retarded cunt.

But hey i respect people who talk big about their pvp ego ! cant wait to see it, dont dissapoint me baby ;)
Won't, but tanking on 200 ms with no ssa has nothing to do with pvp, but you'll see that I'm good, but maybe you're a br not even admitting it to yourself :>

Back