• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SNEAKING AGINE !!

You said I got pushed by lapa like something sad, how is that a question? Are you brain damaged bro?

Hahahaha holy shit your dumb ! xD

Werent you this metzern? i played 1 battle a week ago, in edron i saw metzern getting pushed by lapa like something sad

Read again buddy

Bezieh please keep calm and bring some ava to jordi because he need to spam ava in lunarforce.

Last edited:

Werent you this metzern? i played 1 battle a week ago, in edron i saw metzern getting pushed by lapa like something sad

Read again buddy
Ye I was metzern, and I already told you he didn't get pushed by lapa

Bezieh please keep calm and bring some ava to jordi because he need to spam ava in lunarforce.
Don't even try to compare yourself with Navid.
Btw. huge amount of ssa and magebot doesn't make you PVP KING

mas san combo team talking about ava ?

on this video lapa says " ava , keep avalanching "

and here you can see navid avalanching many times when he was comanding get rekked on shadowcores .

the difference between jordi, navid and lapa is that navid used to play in lunarforce where avalanche is useless and jordi on shadowcores where ava is very useful . When navid fought in shadowcores he used ava when he could, same with kaida, wipe again, synthesis, ping pong and all other teams i can remember, if you doubt wait 5 minutes because i feel somebody will post on shadowcores forum AVA BATTLE OMG STOP AVA OR YOU AVA FIRST WE JUST AVA BACK

because it's nice weather, where else should they come during holidays? to the Finland?
I No only for holydays bro for work come here in summer too put mallorca/magaluf in google and see the best party's here no in fucking shit poland or sweden here the best partys of the world and everybody come here people no go poland and swe for work spain people go england and deutchland for work retard and what have poland or swe ? Mm shit football teams,shit people the price of food and drinks is high than here everyday i see people of other sides say mallorca//spain is THE BEST, cheap, goods partys more than my shit country everybody like spain but you are the tipic polac/swe troll retarted dont read anithing of spain and say fuck spain after you read anything . Really kid you are patetic look...get a girldfriend plaxx and go without the chair troll .. bye ..SRYY FOR MY SHIT ENGLISH

I No only for holydays bro for work come here in summer too put mallorca/magaluf in google and see the best party's here no in fucking shit poland or sweden here the best partys of the world and everybody come here people no go poland and swe for work spain people go england and deutchland for work retard and what have poland or swe ? Mm shit football teams,shit people the price of food and drinks is high than here everyday i see people of other sides say mallorca//spain is THE BEST, cheap, goods partys more than my shit country everybody like spain but you are the tipic polac/swe troll retarted dont read anithing of spain and say fuck spain after you read anything . Really kid you are patetic look...get a girldfriend plaxx and go without the chair troll .. bye ..SRYY FOR MY SHIT ENGLISH
Just leave this forum like holy shit no one cares XD

mas san combo team talking about ava ?

on this video lapa says " ava , keep avalanching "

and here you can see navid avalanching many times when he was comanding get rekked on shadowcores .

the difference between jordi, navid and lapa is that navid used to play in lunarforce where avalanche is useless and jordi on shadowcores where ava is very useful . When navid fought in shadowcores he used ava when he could, same with kaida, wipe again, synthesis, ping pong and all other teams i can remember, if you doubt wait 5 minutes because i feel somebody will post on shadowcores forum AVA BATTLE OMG STOP AVA OR YOU AVA FIRST WE JUST AVA BACK

But you have to understand one thing - ava on lunar is useless, that's why I post it.
And reason why I post it - when Jordi was losing on shadow (something like he lost 5 frags) he was starting to break all rules we set at start of the warmode, for example ava or spamming ue combos every.
He lost some frags on that Edron battle so he started to use ava like he did on shadowcores, but sori sori, ava ava don't work there.

Read again buddy
jij bent kkr cocky wereld baas wats planning

But you have to understand one thing - ava on lunar is useless, that's why I post it
And reason why I post it - when Jordi was losing on shadow (something like he lost 5 frags) he was starting to break all rules we set at start of the warmode, for example ava or spamming ue combos every.
He lost some frags on that Edron battle so he started to use ava like he did on shadowcores, but sori sori, ava ava don't work there.

dude i was there, nobody used ava, again you are being delusional or perhaps even retarded . If somebody used ava it was to troll and wasnt even jordi comanding that day it was gazzman . So...what else can i say

dude i was there, nobody used ava, again you are being delusional or perhaps even retarded . If somebody used ava it was to troll and wasnt even jordi comanding that day it was gazzman . So...what else can i say
Yesterday it was like you guys made ava combo (idk if you count it or not, I saw few avalanches, as I said it seems like you count it), I got it recorded so if you can't belive, I'll just upload this np. Ask Lapa and maybe some other people for first fight we had on lunar, Jordi made ava combo into our team.

Just leave this forum like holy shit no one cares XD
You no one cares anybody, everybody say u are a kid with 14 with 70kg with orc lenguage everybody insult u tim you are the idiot in this moment . And i dont speak with you :* go to the school little boy jajajajaja

Back