• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SoftCore Ventrilo server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoshiro

Reaction score
Hello my name is Daniel Eriksson and i am the founder of the company called D.E Management i have talked to GM Vanderlay about it and he thinks it is a good idea.

Those who do not know what ventrilo is i can tell you it is a voice program that makes you able to talk to another person on the internet.

However now you maybe think we wants to catch botter's but no there will be rules that the SoftCore Ot has to follow.

Rules that you automatic agrees on when you are on the ventrilo.

1.A Everyone are free to sit on the ventrilo server that are registered on SoftCore OT.

1.B You have to logg on to the server with your In-Game name.

2.A Catching some one on the ventrilo will NOT count as evidence for a Gamemaster to ban a player, If some one should be banned you send me a privet msg with who banned you and that person will be IP banned from the ventrilo.

2.B A person who is not registered on the SoftCore Ot will not be permited to be on the server and will recive a ban.

3.A Any racist, Nazism or Other commends will lead to a permanent ban from the server.

3.B Any attacks against the server, will be traced and reported to you Police in your country.

4.A The language that is allowed is English only!! NOTE: If there are only people from that nation you may speak that specific language.

4.B Music and yelling on the ventrilo will be strictly forbidden and will result in warning, kick and for last banishment.

5.A Disrespecting any Ventrilo admin will result in banishment.

5.B You are not permitted to be in the public channels that does not belong to SoftCore.

More functions.

Help Channel also added on the ventrilo, Even if you may not find us in-game here is a big chance we are online on the ventrilo and there you can also ask questions.

Server information & download links.

Version: 2.1.4 (2.1 on Ventrilo MIX)

IP: demanagement.no-ip.org

Port: 3784

Channel Password: softcore

Ventrilo MIX link: Filmzon - Ventrilo Mix 0.5 - Nerladdning

If you need help to set up ventrilo i will gladly help you.

Comments are appreciated.

Dear regards GM Kyoshiro & D.E Management!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back