• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some changes...

nickzor

Reaction score
Well...I don't want to complain about the paralyze update so I will just list some proposal changes here:

You should really add staminatime..the exp is low but people can level(/bot!) all day/night long and don't have to load stamina. that's not only the matter of the high levels(already many 200+) but also the high magic levels of the mages! they can level all day and probably put their bots on over the night to gain some mlvls.

Another aspect is the gaining of manas/hp! those ring of healings, life rings ( i dont know about soft boots) don't fullfil their sense anymore! you should really lower it!

Furthermore, you should add the bless system. people die in battles just get a new aol and come back. they don't care about their deaths since there is no stamina and you just lose about one level which you can easily get back in some mins.

This is just what came to my mind so far. This server is really nice and stable but with those changes you make it more exciting and it would make even more fun to play here!

kind regards,
nickzor

thats it!

add stamina instead of lower the exp :)

bless system like real is great too, and if you complete inq you should be able to buy all for 60k

make blessings cost 100k and it should work as aol aswell so you can use amulets

thought about people using bot to put on ssa's if you let the blessing work like the aol aswell ?

SSA's will run out & they're quite expensive (1k/charge), so let people pay tons of shit for them, since they will die anyway :)

Back