• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Some Modertators Attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fablow

Intermediate OT User
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Fablow77
Well, I complained on how some of my reports didn't get solved, faster then I hoped. But everything can't be fast. So i decided to show the link of the think to some moderators. I was hoping that either, they would take care of it, or if they don't have the correct permissions, to at least say something to a Global Mod on msn or something like that or ignore it.

But, Kula_ posted on my wall "You think I care," View Profile: Assassin Legend - OtLand, If someone deletes it I have screenshoted it.

Yes, I did respond saying, "Well, you should since your a moderator here. And since no one DID take care of it at the time, I would think a member of the staff would tell a global mod or something. But I guess your attitude sucks." View Profile: Kula_ - OtLand

I think If your a member of a staff, your suppose to care about the Hack Link and a vulgar post, and since nothing was done, I posted something and was hoping a board mod would msn a global mod on msn or something, and yes I did pot on VM about the post to the global moderator that was visible at the time. (Samme)

I think if your a member of the staff, that you should care regardless of your position and should take it seriously. What Kula_ wrote was unnecessary and If he didn't want to help me about it, he shouldn't have posted that. I think it was very rude of him. Also, some moderators have great attitudes with moderating, and some DON'T. I just hope in the near future, that the moderators who have a bad attitude, change. :)

Does anyone else agree? (I just wrote this because i thought what he said was very rude and unnecessary,)

You seem to have alot of problems with moderators here. :D
Anyways, it seems like you are right on this one. He should have cared, or given the issue to another fellow staff member.

Haha, no I don't, I just think differently sometimes. :) And I like most of the moderators here. Haha. :)

Yeah, he should've taken care of that, and if he didnt want to / didnt care.. he shouldnt tell you that..

@collz
"This message has been deleted by Xenios.
Reason Rude "

Thanks Xenios, :) And yeah, i know Lolaye.

Quit being a pussy and just get over it.
Just because he won't kiss your ass doesn't mean he's a bad mod.

Lol, he's suppose to be a moderator, he should act like one, and one with somewhat of a caring attitude. Your acting like a baboon. If i could say what i really ment to say, I would probably never login to this forum ever again ;).

And next time, I hope the moderators don't catch on to a hack link, and I hope you download it.

Come on, wheres the productive or at least professional behavior in that? lol but that said, I personally prefer not letting the American out of me and start whining about everything that doesn't go right :)

huehue am I right? :D

Haha, not really. if they want good moderators, they should at least care, or to pretend to care.

Well, idk, he can certainly type it. And he psoted something else, that delirum took care of :)

The administrators are regularly going through statistics to check which moderator is doing a good job in moderating and which is not.

And we have had several moderators losing their position because of their lack of work and attitude.

Thanks for your complaint. Keep reporting things you may see as bad moderation. Eventually flaws will be picked out.

I do not know much about Kula_, I will stay neutral in this.

Thanks for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back