• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Some Questions...

AchTung

Reaction score
Dear folcs,
currently I'm working on a real Tibia Map Project but since its hard to make a good one, I'm exhausted right now and wanna ask the community some questions which ain't relevant for my Project.

Questions
1. Maybe you know such Servers like Novawar right? I just wanna know from where I could download it since it's interesting how such a Server is build up. (Do not flame like it's easy to make since I'm just interested on which way its made)

2. Since I got an own Ventrilo Server, I wanna ask if it's able to ping people through a Ventrilo Server or ddos that Server so that the whole System goes down.

3. I suppose it's a stupid question but the Skill Up Messages, can they be removed only in source or is there anyway to do it via lua scripting.

4. Can I see anywhere which functions I could compile a Server? Maybe some kind of doc file?

5. How can I edit the pots_player file so that save=0 if some1 creates a character since setting the samples with save=0 isn't enough. Somehow its because of the pots file.

Please make sure that you have to explain it to me aswell, since my aim is to learn from that problems which I got atm.

1) idk
2) idk
3) You mean "You advanced in axe fighting" or the animated effect/words?. If effects/words, they can be removed by a LUA script (some onAdvance creaturescript).
4) Server folder -> doc folder -> lua_functions or in luascript.cpp in sources.
5) I said you! XD

1) idk
2) idk
3) You mean "You advanced in axe fighting" or the animated effect/words?. If effects/words, they can be removed by a LUA script (some onAdvance creaturescript).
4) Server folder -> doc folder -> lua_functions or in luascript.cpp in sources.
5) I said you! XD

At 5), It didn't work for me :| I mean the advance words not the effects xd

Back