• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Somni's Graphics

Somni

Reaction score

Hey guys, I believe I have not shown my graphics here before. Here are some of my weapons graphics.

angelicbow.png
darkbowm.png
firebolt.png
nosebowanim.gif
demonswordtransparent.gif
djinncleaver.png
dwarvenbattleaxe.png

emeraldsceptre.png
ssabre.png
icerapieredit.png
jadesword.png
longswordf.png
magicsabre.png
thewingmaker.png

majesticsword.png
saxe.png
sinistercrusher.png
thebloodhound.png
thedragontongue.png
thebluecutter.png
thecrimsonedge.png

enchantedsceptre.gif
wandofindigofire.gif
warlockblade.gif

Just Say This, for example :

warlockblade.gif

That is,

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4739/warlockblade.gif[./IMG]
Without the Period

BTW, its really good o.0 nice :)

sorry I had it right until I pressed the back button and clicked submit by mistake haha then it all went into chaos.

I have seen this image
majesticsword.png
somewhere else, which leads me to think you didn't make these sprites. However if you did do them then nice :p

OMG the nixer is alive.............how u doin!?

@Teh Mav: Trust me, Somni makes all his sprites...and they fking own...I've known him since precolonial native american times

You probably saw them on OTfans.net for which I used to show my sprites there alot. I might have contributed the sword to Zezenia(if they accepted it) and before that I was going to use that sword for a failed game called Rathnir Online. And you might've seen on the Phobos art forums. If you saw it from someone else then they took it from me because I allow people to use my public graphics for their OTs.

I started spriting years ago, but I'm recently going to initiate my own 2D online game.

And my last batch of graphics:
apprenticerobe2.png
demonarmorset.png
hastyboots.png

plasterwallexample.png

You are really freaking good at this. Keep it up!

I might have a new god...guess who?YOU!!! DAMN your sprites pwn rl tibias atleast 999999 times each second lol :p

You probably saw them on OTfans.net for which I used to show my sprites there alot. I might have contributed the sword to Zezenia(if they accepted it) and before that I was going to use that sword for a failed game called Rathnir Online. And you might've seen on the Phobos art forums. If you saw it from someone else then they took it from me because I allow people to use my public graphics for their OTs.

I started spriting years ago, but I'm recently going to initiate my own 2D online game.

apprenticerobe2.png
demonarmorset.png
hastyboots.png

plasterwallexample.png

well then very nice work man! Keep it up :)

Great work. Love your weapons :)

I have seen this image
majesticsword.png
somewhere else, which leads me to think you didn't make these sprites. However if you did do them then nice :p
He's sprited all of these. I've seen most of these on OTFans posted by him.

But Somni, what's this new game your developing?

Last edited:
You should start a project with these great sprites, you'll gain a lot of people (Of course with great systems too)

One of the better spriters i've ever seen!
Respect totally

Thanks guys!

The new game I'm developing will take place in a steampunk fantasy era with a very different and unique visual world.

apprenticerobe2.png
demonarmorset.png
hastyboots.png

plasterwallexample.png

The crossing part on the wooden table isn't really fitting. The lamps could've used more wooden textures. You seem to have a lack of highlights in your "red" equipment plus you should try to avoid black pixels(shoes part). I can make you an edit later on, if you want to. Else I really see the potential and creative stuff getting off your head, I really like your environment posted elsewhere. Have some nice celebrations! :)

Back