• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Somni's Graphics

The crossing part on the wooden table isn't really fitting. The lamps could've used more wooden textures. You seem to have a lack of highlights in your "red" equipment plus you should try to avoid black pixels(shoes part). I can make you an edit later on, if you want to. Else I really see the potential and creative stuff getting off your head, I really like your environment posted elsewhere. Have some nice celebrations! :)

Thanks for the critique! Always appreciate good observations! Anyways I can totally see what you mean about the black, however the shoes have no black except the outline; the very bright background makes it appear black :S

Don't stress yourself out with making edits! These graphics are pretty old(almost a year I think), I have never shown them to anyone until now xD Once my game gains progression you'll see my latest graphics.

Happy Holidays! And thanks to everyone else for the support!

Back