• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain] Beta Pokemon Adventures own client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorothy

www.padventures.org
Reaction score
~*Client*~: PA Client rar (based on 8.50 tibia client)
~*Uptime*~: Not sure, it's a beta server
~*Hosted in*~: Poland, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: Pokemon Adventures • Index page
~*Exp rate*~: 8x (will be 1x after we release the game)
~*Map*~: Custom, Home made 70mb map
~*Server type*~: Non Pvp - rpg
~*Register: 1/1 Account Manager

Keep in mind that it's a beta server, that means not 24/7 and we will wipe the accounts at any time. Also remember to report bugs at our forums.

Later i'll add more info i don't have much time right now.

but i'll leave some videos:
YouTube - Pokeworld Online - somes Skills of Pokemons
YouTube - Pokemon Adventures - Cooldown Bar/Pokemon Channel

Also uploading a map pic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Def. Trying, since other Pokemon game by brazil is boring at lv 15 lol

Mediafire > ALL

But ye \o now even MORE ppl gonna be on...

Including me for the first time darnit!

good a pokemon ot that isnt like br

I remember when you guys started this project..
And finally a beta :p

Im not a fan of pokemon games.. but i do respect hard work :)

GOOD LUCK!

well, you did a great work programin and scriptin, but well thats maybe just me, i hate the map, its so fuckin ugly and non-playable i just saw some citys and they were ugly ...
and looks like based in PO map but worse. i also got some suggestions u shall put stackable potions/revive like gba games, and i dunno if it will be like that in the final version, but catch pokemons is so damn hard i fail like 15 ub in a fackiin weedle :/

well, you did a great work programin and scriptin, but well thats maybe just me, i hate the map, its so fuckin ugly and non-playable i just saw some citys and they were ugly ...
and looks like based in PO map but worse. i also got some suggestions u shall put stackable potions/revive like gba games, and i dunno if it will be like that in the final version, but catch pokemons is so damn hard i fail like 15 ub in a fackiin weedle :/

Agree about the catch rate

Actually the map is by far... better than the po br map, but by FAR, and i played both maps, but obviously our map is still missing some minor fixs and details however it is bigger and more detailed than the br map.

Nino made the catch rates, but they suck, i will remake them.

Last edited:
^^ well i think PO br map is better maybe ur map is bigger but not better, and maybe more detailed but not better! the detail sux, and well some nature is ok, but the citys rlly sux ;/
Rlly u did a great job whit great scripters and programers, but if u paid them, u shall pay for a nice mapper too but well...

1 thing to say

please do something about the ksing ;s, i get a hard monster to red, someone does the last hit, and he gets all the exp+ can catch it

I like this server very much, even though it's still beta! fast exp, but I hope that it's only cause it's beta! Can't wait till the real deal is out.

Czin: It was on alot yesterday and crashed around 4 am. Then I was back up and seen it online at 9 am. Recently went down (around 6 pm) for updates. I'll post a vis msg when it's up!

@OZKL: Ye it's beta...name ingame narb?!

I'm Taffy ingame. Ish rich in money and poke!

Czin: It was on alot yesterday and crashed around 4 am. Then I was back up and seen it online at 9 am. Recently went down (around 6 pm) for updates. I'll post a vis msg when it's up!

@OZKL: Ye it's beta...name ingame narb?!

I'm Taffy ingame. Ish rich in money and poke!

His name is Itsy I guess. I'm gonna try it out tomorrow. :)

/fix bugs

/ignore nabs

/fix first post, cause exp rate has changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back