• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stats life! :D

Giraffe

Reaction score
Hi guys im pretty new tought i would make a life thread ill start out with this first pic and there will plent more to come

33paq83.jpg

And the other tibia is real tibia so dont say im mcing. i just play while making runes xD

its still mc :|
why im asking WHY do ppl go ank in a ot? jesus there is nothing there :|

the problem isnt that he is using mc the problem is he says that he is not using mc when actually he is

I never denied using it,, i meant im not mcing 2 characters on this ot. just a little misconfusion

im not sure, but a guess from watching his screenshot is that he is from an english speaking country, so cassius back off plz ;]

cassius i dont mean to offend you but your english isnt as good as you think hehe, i spoke to you ingame once and it wasnt that good tbh

cassius i dont mean to offend you but your english isnt as good as you think hehe, i spoke to you ingame once and it wasnt that good tbh

I must say, it depends on the situation. I have never said that my English is perfect. I don't always talk like i do on the forums.

a little update ~ just deid cause my computer sucks a dick. but a picture update -
10eoim0.png

Back