• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] A better way to punish botters

Fargo

Alright Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Alright, so I'm sure there's a lot of people tired of the botters; I've been thinking about a way to solve this issue as well. Every time a GM jails someone it automatically adds x amount of time, after x amount of times of getting jailed the player gets banned for x amount of days. Now if they keep botting after this banishment if a GM uses the !jail command on them again it adds more time to their ban. Eventually after so many bans the player gets his account deleted.
Is this a possible way to solve botting? Probably not all, people will, after all, keep botting no matter the consequence. What is the community's input on this?

Alright, so I'm sure there's a lot of people tired of the botters; I've been thinking about a way to solve this issue as well. Every time a GM jails someone it automatically adds x amount of time, after x amount of times of getting jailed the player gets banned for x amount of days. Now if they keep botting after this banishment if a GM uses the !jail command on them again it adds more time to their ban. Eventually after so many bans the player gets his account deleted.
Is this a possible way to solve botting? Probably not all, people will, after all, keep botting no matter the consequence. What is the community's input on this?

Isn't it better to jail someone when bottin on 3 day's?

Eventually after so many bans the player gets his account deleted.

I can see you did not play either Twinforce or Moonhawk.
They fucked the server over by banning botters. I really hope they wont do the same mistake again.
There were loads of wars and huge battles but as soon they started to ban botters everyone left within weeks.

To kill such a nice server is just dumb to do.

- - - Updated - - -

*edit*

And adding stamina is one other way to fuck up for botters, which might end up leaving the server.

Last edited:
In fact if you are saying that it starts to suck, bitch about everything just gtfo. Ingredients, nori and others - gtfo. Who gives a shit if you leave? No one will cry. Oh no, your teams will leave, yeah and next better teams will come. For me the only thing this ots lacks is decent teams and people are more charloving than on rl tibia.

Its an OT, if you want a bot "free" world then go to tibia.com, on a ot you wanna get the levels you diden't get on rl, atleast me, hunting in poi,inq is nothing a 130~ does on rl, while on a ot its the opposite.

as many say the server will die if they stop botters .. but 1.4k players is too much. Need to add a new world with same rates as here .. many are going to switch and many player will come play. I am pretty sure after a week or 2 both worlds would have over 1k players on each

Back