• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions about this update!! ! Take a look and feel free to post here

knight rijostre

Reaction score
Hi SoftCores, as you may know, certainc hanges were made to the server after update, inlcuding: Knights healing, npc relocation and trading, the bank, more rl-like quest, among many others...

My point in here is to give the gms some kind of backfeed so they see what we think about the update (in a respectfull way please) and also to make some suggestions so this update benefits all of us and try to make the community happy...

So feel free to post your suggestions as well as positive things like the bank system is good as well as the more rl-like quests.

Thanks for your time
Roger

To start the thread hehe, well I think I'm not the only knight not so happy about the healing system, if you want to keep it more real, let the healing potions be as real tibia, but let the uhs as they were before so we can have cheap hunts and we dont have to be capped out of potions who wont last long and end on waste for us....

Another important issue and not just for knights, but for all of the community is the npc trading... before the update we could sell mms and g legs to djinns, now we have the rl djinn trading making demons a wasteful hunt creature which should not be, most people's economy was based on the fact that you could sell most of those items to npcs and now we cant, keep the quest tot rade with em but let us sell more stuff to them like before the update.

Not so sure, but i fell i hit less than before, maybe you changed the formulas or changed the atk speed, and loot rate is feeling more low that before.

One more thing, make the capet npcs dont charge for a ride, like boat npcs, that ould be awesome :p

I think that having rl-like quests is awesome so you can keep certain items a bit rare, also the mapping is realy nice, the rl addon things is awesome too.

Thanks for reading this and hope many more will comment on it.
Roger

I like it knights should be like this its more teamwork now when u waring when u exp on knights i dont see the problem?

Just the mms,g legs and mpa u should fix so u can sell it in Rashid atleats

Back