• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

what ever atleast there wouldnt be bots, now its just full of bot shit ot.

more over, he is probably not capable of generating a working items.otb with same header signatures as the ones in 7.1 (me guessing ofc)

better off trying to make anti bot client

is it rly 7.1 or just fucking 7.72 with 7.1 sprites xd anyway GG that u make it 7.72 ppl can use bots for 7.72, my friend already boting char. Gratz for ppl who got feeling like they were playing 7.1 if its 7.72, bots avaiable for 7.72, there is ankrahmun map. U can enter on any other server and just use 7.1 sprites and u will have same shit.

Punio???

mex we already know any ot you or your friends are playing there will be botting or some kind of cheating going on, gg noob keep your aimbotting and shit on original :)

is it rly 7.1 or just fucking 7.72 with 7.1 sprites xd anyway GG that u make it 7.72 ppl can use bots for 7.72, my friend already boting char. Gratz for ppl who got feeling like they were playing 7.1 if its 7.72, bots avaiable for 7.72, there is ankrahmun map. U can enter on any other server and just use 7.1 sprites and u will have same shit.

You sir should just stop. First of all, this server does not have any Ankrahmun. It contains only Darama part just as real tibia 7.1 did but I guess you didn't knew that also. All of you 'pro pvpers' who started playing tibia in 2008 but been no lifing since that year should really learn some history from oldschool tibia. And on the other hand who the hell told you this will be exact real tibia 7.1? There is no boat and spell fee, there you go cry about it too just because you don't play this server.

It states that you are allowed to bot, which is kinda retarded if you want a long term server anyway, low rate, and auto attack sd and auto mana yourself.

fucking sucks.

WHERE WE GOING TO PLAY SAMMY MUCH LOVE

@Moderator

If any moderator could ban this two retards above me it will be kindly appreciated.
Where the fuck do you see that its allowed to bot there?

"External Applications:
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:

* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not tolerated.

* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
" lack of reading abilities I see.

@Mex Lunatic

Your answer showed you cant even back up what you're saying. done with you ^^

Site is not working please fix it ^^

getting this error: Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /news.php on this server.

Monte, your a fucking twat mate. READ WHAT YOU POSTED YOU FUCKING MORON. "we DO ALLOW SEVERAL EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS WHICH CAN GIVE YOU ADVANTAGE."

ONLY those 3 things are not allowed. that DOES MEAN YOU ARE allowed to use sd with the bot, and pot yourself.

Fucking retard.

Monte, your a fucking twat mate. READ WHAT YOU POSTED YOU FUCKING MORON. "we DO ALLOW SEVERAL EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS WHICH CAN GIVE YOU ADVANTAGE."

ONLY those 3 things are not allowed. that DOES MEAN YOU ARE allowed to use sd with the bot, and pot yourself.

Fucking retard.

Maybe he's okay with that. He just doesn't want people cavebotting so they can get lvls without doing anything. Shut the fuck up and go home.

@Moderator

If any moderator could ban this two retards above me it will be kindly appreciated.
Where the fuck do you see that its allowed to bot there?

"External Applications:
We do allow several external applications which can give you advantage(s). However, applications which perform any of the following actions are PROHOBITED and WILL LEAD TO A BANISHMENT OF YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT:

* hunt creatures automatically for you, whether you are idle from the game or not it is not tolerated.

* train magic level/skills while you are idle from the game
" lack of reading abilities I see.

@Mex Lunatic

Your answer showed you cant even back up what you're saying. done with you ^^

Monte, see that small detail where it says "we do allow" < that will be the part that states your allowed to bot. You can hotkey your sd and pot yourself with bot. Moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe he's okay with that. He just doesn't want people cavebotting so they can get lvls without doing anything. Shut the fuck up and go home.

He needs to learn to read properly then dont you think? If you put the effort in to press page 59 you will see that what i posted made sense. Big shot got gunned down.

There comes the ddos again... If it will be reseted im off cause i have now 4k cap loot from guards. I earn money all the time and have simply nothing because of ddos.

Dont tell me theres no bot for 7.1 ? No really? If you wanna make a serious bet on this i will be glad to send you a rapidshare link and my paypal account.

Monte, see that small detail where it says "we do allow" < that will be the part that states your allowed to bot. You can hotkey your sd and pot yourself with bot. Moron.

- - - Updated - - -

He needs to learn to read properly then dont you think? If you put the effort in to press page 59 you will see that what i posted made sense. Big shot got gunned down.

Well, since botting usually refers to the use of a cavebot, no. Again, stop with the words.

"botting" means using a program to perform actions for you. Which is allowed here. only a few things are not allowed.

Now please STFU

P.S your lucky to live in florida. Go out and enjoy the sunshine. jesus

Im out cya
next time host server when u will earn some experience, ddos making this server unplayable, lost everything cu

stop arguing please... It's not the owners fault that someone is ddos the OT.
And it is clearly your fault for dying when you know its being ddos'd lol

Back