• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

It is now possible to gain good experience from hunting monsters with a summoned creature.
We have also been fixing alot of other stuff, such as the elivator at Kazordoon, loot drops and other details.

Thank you for all the reports, we really appreciate it!

It is now possible to gain good experience from hunting monsters with a summoned creature.
We have also been fixing alot of other stuff, such as the elivator at Kazordoon, loot drops and other details.

Thank you for all the reports, we really appreciate it!

Very nice

Why dont you just call this ot 7.4 ot with 7.1 sprites lol

I guess since if you were to take a 7,1 and a 7,4 Server and compare them to this server. The 7.1 would have more incommon with this server than the 7,4. That's why. And if you or anyone else dont think soo, im sorry but you are clearly not remembering everything from 7,1 or didnt even play there. So please take your lousy stupid comments out of here.

Today we fixed a few graphical bugs so remember to download our latest client from our website here.
Warlock was changed to keep close distance as it used to do back in 7.1!

We are currently working on some 7.1 details for the server, such as the Demon ramp, Demon Helmet Quest look and a few other awesome stuff.
There will be a map patch today!

Thank you for all feedback, we really appreciate it alot!

Today we fixed a few graphical bugs so remember to download our latest client from our website here.
Warlock was changed to keep close distance as it used to do back in 7.1!

We are currently working on some 7.1 details for the server, such as the Demon ramp, Demon Helmet Quest look and a few other awesome stuff.
There will be a map patch today!

Thank you for all feedback, we really appreciate it alot!

Good job!

More updates!

The guild system have been fixed so you now can promote and demote players correctly. (Note: Player that you promote or demote must be offline from the game)
The website is now updating the player online list correctly.
It is no longer possible to walk over stacked objects, such as parcels and boxes.
More 7.1 details added, such as the Demon ramp, the look of Demon Helmet Quest, the look of Parchment Quest.
Warlocks will now keep close combat, as it used to do.

More updates!

The guild system have been fixed so you now can promote and demote players correctly. (Note: Player that you promote or demote must be offline from the game)
The website is now updating the player online list correctly.
It is no longer possible to walk over stacked objects, such as parcels and boxes.
More 7.1 details added, such as the Demon ramp, the look of Demon Helmet Quest, the look of Parchment Quest.
Warlocks will now keep close combat, as it used to do.

Awesome! Keep the good work up!

Could u please have a look at the death penalty...everbody think it's kinda too low,u barely loose exp when u die so deaths actually don't matter...

server is dead, nobody is playin here and nobody will play here.
GM is supporting one side, first he debugged all when some of us trapped 64 and 52 ms on fibula, then when we tryin to kill skull, he banished all of us.
but he is blind when some ppl "doin" runes in front of thier house with 'runaway', or use auto heal (like lazzy tard today, thats why he cant cast ue, beacuse his bot was spammin exura vita all the time).

tibiniac welcome!

3 of your accounts and 1 banned because you were Multiclienting them and using aimbot + combo bot while following one of them to control the rest.
Stop complaining, stop cheating and learn to play fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Could u please have a look at the death penalty...everbody think it's kinda too low,u barely loose exp when u die so deaths actually don't matter...

Allright.

Gm, please add djins and ankrahmun. Add all quest, fire axe, bk, of, necro, banshe, behe...

lol, my friend have been banned for using bot (aimbot + MC) but players like mjau and others use aimbots also. Where is the justice?

Hahahahaha! I gotta say that I really love when people call me a aimbotter. The best compliment in tibia.

I came here to get old PVP system, but:
1) Mjau hits all 15/15 sd runes while i run with strong haste in diffrent directions.
2) Today found Dragganta afking, i was atacking him all the time until i used all my runes. He was still afking and healing after my atacks.

I reported that to gamemaster. He said that he will keep eye on it but he didnt do nothing. They killed me like 10 times and were using aimbots all the time. You should say me before that this server is only for gamemaster's friends, i wouldnt waste my time. Many of my friends left becouse of that reason too.
In that case im not going to longer play here
bye

Hahahahaha! I gotta say that I really love when people call me a aimbotter. The best compliment in tibia.
yes, honest compliments are always best, right?

Man, but eveyone knows that ur botter, so i dont know why you still deny that. Do you really think you will convience somebody thats not true? Gm knows that also, but serwer needs people to play - thats only reason why you havnt been banned yet.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahaha! This is so hilarious! Thanks again for the compliment! 15/15 Haha! I feel sorry for you Pumpkin, I really do :(! I hope you have a great real life because tibia maybe ins't your thing, unfortunately poor little thing... :( /Mjau

Back