• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 - Nevila - Low Experience Rate! CHECK IT!

Spellbook aint showing spell.
Secret hole/Pick hole aint closing therefore finding secret spot makes them findable by everyone ..which really cut the fun in half when you go around and pick every damn square while other just come and steal the crap out of it.
Botters in rotworm.
As mention in a previous post,those really ruin the fun. First of all im manually hunting rotworm and god knows its boring but when botters are around theres 1-less spawn 2- I get mad because they are fucking killing stealing my stuff

ML and all seem a bit low i been on 6 hours and im not even ML 2. Do you expect people to hunt rotworm manually for a week and actually dont quit?

Not sure but werent manafluid 50gp back then?

botter name : Saguaro

Should be delete if its really a serious rpg server.

Last edited:
One question. Where is map? If it's only this small town with one rotworm cave, mino castle and some trolls and bugs... funny.
Oh sry, ghouls, cyclops and amazons. Nice! :D

I make sure, map is big and we can see this map tomorrow.

Saguaro botted in rots. <Should be deleted, been on the whole night lol.
Ml is REALLY slow. Skills are slow aswell, tho i can live with it.
All loot suck compared to the rotworm loot. Either higher the loot on everything exept rotworms, or lower the loot in rots.
Maby higher the exp to 3x in order to get more players?

Server seem nice I guess, tho you failed with the advertisement, didn't really like the website.
You ain't really gonna get any new players when people see its only 0-10 online.
You need to do a awesome advertisement, a trailer, make ppl look forward to smth, not just
" Server will be online 29th nov ". Definetly not when its a 2x exp. Tho you would have to reset it..
Also change the rates. <- Highly recommended.

+ I agree with @up
3x exp rate would probably be awesome.

Last edited:
I can take adv~ job.Has done it on Classic together with Lamusini.But first i need see this server is worth to do that.
Hellooool Shine!
Regards for SHushssh

Server seem nice I guess, tho you failed with the advertisement, didn't really like the website.
You ain't really gonna get any new players when people see its only 0-10 online.
You need to do a awesome advertisement, a trailer, make ppl look forward to smth, not just
" Server will be online 29th nov ". Definetly not when its a 2x exp. Tho you would have to reset it..
Also change the rates. <- Highly recommended.

+ I agree with @up
3x exp rate would probably be awesome.

he could have started with posting more screenshots of his 7.4 custom map. cause now i believe it is just a "7.4" custom map with 8.x sprites.

IDK what the rate are but...Paladin same lvl having like distance50 while i just got ML3(sorcerer) . I dont think 50distance=ml3 in term of time involve.Plus that very same guy have ML2 while being a paladin. I mean,theres not much of a difference considering he probably played way less to reach same lvl as i because hes killing way faster.

cmon guys join here pretty nice serv.. just ml is fucked up hope gm fix soon but serv itself is good.. just need some more ppl :/ if anyone needs help msg Maggot

@ Kungenn

Shop doesnt sells lifefluid :(

*About your GS update.. Please use the old sprite for gs. Dont make them shoot poison field because they didnt shoot them back then. And make sure they dont haste.

If anyone join the server feel free to msg deadbringer for help aswell. Can give info as to where to go hunt and basic equipment(nothing fancy...enough to hunt rotsworm)

Last edited:
This ots it's joke, sry. 2x exp on Custom Map... magic level... n/c.

Should be 4x exp or maybe 3, but not 2, this is boring!

The exp rate doesnt matter much actually. Only thing i dont like is the extremely slow ml... 20h /ml6...yeah right. How many more hours til i get ml40? lol. I still enjoy it so far. Exp rate doesnt matter much to me. The only problem is getting to the point where hunting is a bit more fun then killing rots :D

Proposition : Lowering the amount of mana need per magiclvl up...

Highering manaregen would probably screw the economy up and people will make mass rune...but if you just change the rate magiclvl goes up it wont change anything except people getting a little bit higher ML faster...which leads to sorcerer hunting something after 3 weeks rather then 4month.

lvl 20 / ML 7 Sorcerer .. 3hour of Manasitting ... Theres something wrong with the MagicLevel rate.

20h spent easily..if not more(exploring etc but i was casting spell while doing that)

Last edited:
The server is fun! and more fun when you have loot luck! :D
jEabz.png

Back