• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Retrotibia - Launch 6 September 18.00 [EU]

Server Website/AAC
https://retrotibia.net
Server Address
retrotibia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@killian17

We will see what happends, if it comes to this, they will be punished, blocking spawns is not allowed.

I heard you spoke about the rate in upper posts, we cannot change the rate at this moment, it will give people the wrong impression, so it has to stay the way it is and see if it works for the people.

We can host another highrate server later if this is successful, but first we will focus on this one.

Thanks!

/GM Skyrr

Hello Kay!

Thanks for the fast reply!

I never stated it was based on skills, i only gave you the preferences of the characters, i could of done it more smoothly though.. my bad!

/GM Skyrr

Still wrong formulas.
You would never be able to hit 152 in pvp, having d-lance and 85 skill.
One has to wonder what else you got wrong in there, since you didn't even bother doing a proper research on the very basics.

Last edited:
@killian17

We will see what happends, if it comes to this, they will be punished, blocking spawns is not allowed.

I heard you spoke about the rate in upper posts, we cannot change the rate at this moment, it will give people the wrong impression, so it has to stay the way it is and see if it works for the people.

We can host another highrate server later if this is successful, but first we will focus on this one.

Thanks!

Gl no one knows u so why will they put efford with time into your low rated server?

/GM Skyrr

GL no one knows u so why will they put efford with time into your low rated server?
People see it as a waste of time

GL no one knows u so why will they put efford with time into your low rated server?
People see it as a waste of time

Let people host lowrate if they want to, instead of trying to change the direction of other peoples project.. Make your own mid/high-rate if you want that so badly.

Rates are perfect.
I will try this out. See you ingame.

Why be scared to play new server because the hosters are unknown? Yall hate all the other hosters, talk shit bout them n refuse to play their servers (untill there is no server to play, then yall beg em to open same server again) But when unknown hosters enter the picture with a seemingly good server ( speaking out of my ass, I have no idea if its good or not) then it's a big no no b.c they aint one of the old cocain snortin hosters yall seem to hate n love

Just make sure client and pvp is smooth, with no steplags etc and the war players will be happy:) its 2019 so fluent gameplay is a must.

nice retro gameplay with eks doing 200 hits in pvp with 90 skill and 47 attack weapons another download & run bugged data server for 2 days essa just wondering how many "retro" things are bugged m8 retro buying bohs in kazo for 85gp?

uh trap working? both mf and uh?
no port hope i guess?
no furniture breaking?
elevator kazordoon working properly with fire/energy field?
draconia quest doable or bugged tiles like on most ot?
correct defence formula for melee weapons? do u even know what is better in terms of defence sov+mms on 98/93 skills or sov alone?
do skeletons swap tiles in melee 5 times per second? asking cuz if they does i would know where u get this data
how much would 8lvl with 2ml hit with fireball on ur server? how much with hmm on 3ml?
is there delay after drinking mf for casting spells/runes 1s?

Last edited:
nice retro gameplay with eks doing 200 hits in pvp with 90 skill and 47 attack weapons another download & run bugged data server for 2 days essa just wondering how many "retro" things are bugged m8 retro buying bohs in kazo for 85gp?

uh trap working? both mf and uh? needs to work
no port hope i guess? check the site on the map before asking stupid shit?
no furniture breaking? would be good if they dont but not game breaking if they do break?
elevator kazordoon working properly with fire/energy field? who gives a fuck?
draconia quest doable or bugged tiles like on most ot? who gives a fuck?
correct defence formula for melee weapons? do u even know what is better in terms of defence sov+mms on 98/93 skills or sov alone? Who cares?
do skeletons swap tiles in melee 5 times per second? asking cuz if they does i would know where u get this data who gives a fuck?
how much would 8lvl with 2ml hit with fireball on ur server? how much with hmm on 3ml? who gives a fuck?
is there delay after drinking mf for casting spells/runes 1s?

He didnt say its identical to tibia back in the days. People here are really fucking braindead. Also name 1 OT who is IDENTICAL to real tibia.

No one says it has to be identical (some custom changes might also be on purpose), but when it's announced as a serious longterm lowrate server, I'd say melee and defense formulas are 'quite' important, and should be the very first thing to work on (and other formulas).
"Who cares?" you ask? I guess many people would care whether they hit 100 or 200.

Last edited:
* Standard Classic 7.4 map.

- Custom Areas? - Custom areas will only be implemented if the community votes in favor. [In the spirit of 7.4 ofcourse!]

RetroTibia Staff.

And below photo of Pits of Inferno. Kinda hilarious

I'm not hating, just in my personal opinion it looked funny !
GL anyway ::)

go back to darkot thread
Dude, honestly, who are you? Is being a dick your personal life goal?

Do you have a problem with me, just because once i was related to Marcus servers? Is that so?
go back being dick somerwhere else

No one says it has to be identical (some custom changes might also be on purpose), but when it's announced as a serious longterm lowrate server, I'd say melee and defense formulas are 'quite' important, and should be the very first thing to work on (and other formulas).
"Who cares?" you ask? I guess many people would care whether they hit 100 or 200.

I mean tbh, knights need a buff(i never play knight) but if they would be trash noone would play it. They should not be OP. But better than they really were in 7.4? for sure in my opinion. But everyone complaining about them doesnt even play them.

I mean tbh, knights need a buff(i never play knight) but if they would be trash noone would play it. They should not be OP. But better than they really were in 7.4? for sure in my opinion. But everyone complaining about them doesnt even play them.

im a knight main in 7.4 tibia if server want to be 7.4 retro low rate boosting dmg for kina/paladin isnt smart decision knight is fine as it is on 7.4 tibia smart ek player often could win fights for team boosting his dmg ends up being able to 1 hit 90 mages with 120 ek like i was doing on realesta from full hp to literally 0

only situation where ek/rp needs a buff is on servers where u run around with ue/sd high exp+ high rate + high loot and boosted mf THEN ek needs a hug and literally strong buff for hp per lvl or items with resistance/extra hp OR melee dmg/exori dmg if its low rate with low regen/loot ek is fine spreading havoc with gfbs and bursts on ob or splitting enemy team in half

also giving him some ml item so he can throw mw on low rate is smart decision rn since ek from 7.4 1:1 isnt ek nowadays due to players experience in playing mages/exping them + changes like no delay for healing after mf etc etc imagine getting ek on ur back gfbking u and melee and u cant even mf for gran hur/exani hur up/exani tera cuz u are on utamo and everytime u drink mf theres 1s cd for spells now u can drink 2x mf and cast spell in one turn without delay so playing ms is way easier in pvp

Last edited:

The point isn't that they 'buffed' it tho. If it was done on purpose, we'd have to assume they atleast know what they are doing (like it or not).
But admin here seems to be totally unaware, he thinks it's accurate because he "remembers" hitting 150+ in pvp on some 50 knight back in the days.
In this case we have to assume they haven't done any proper research on the very basics. And usually who's lazy with the basics, doesn't work any harder on deeper things (God knows how broken other formulas are).
Not flaming, just stating.

Hello Everyone again!

I been working on the feedback you have given me!

Dear community!

Full hp/mana when level up, is now disabled.
"healplayerOnLevel" = false.

The damage formula is changed, was abit off, thank you!

The spells is not affected by skills or weapon, double checked.

"was unaware of the damage formula, this admin"

The 152 on 50 naked elite knight i made back in the days with my elite knight is not a lie, this happened, but maybe they had different formulas
since Ue spell became too strong eventually, not quite sure, don't quote me on it yet :)

I was well aware of it, but as stated by olof_palme, knight needed a buff, so i didn't change it, to see what the reaction would be
hence the picture of the "175" hit, but ive collected enough data to understand that it was not a good idea and will be changed.

Ive been working on some feedback from you all, but keep in mind, my role is foremost community manager and admin ingame.
I can code and do small tasks, but for the hardcoding(source)(updating server data), it's mostly steve, he has most experience in this field
Steve is currently out with his work buddies, he will return tomorrow to work on everything in more depth.

This is what i changed the past hour.

• Full hp/Mana when level up is disabled.
  • War feature disabled and will be removed from website tomorrow hopefully.
  • Double Runecharges on SD,explo,Hmm,gfb will be removed.
  • Melee formula is changed but will be analyzed tomorrow.
  • also Poi area was around in 2004, but not actively, strawpoll will be made if we should remove access there or not.

ToosyG1.png

I believe this was in 2004, but he was teleported there by sources and did not enter any further.

We are aiming for as close as 7.4 we can get, thanks again for the support lately.

Have a good evening!

/GM Skyrr

The damage formula is changed, was abit off, thank you!

The spells is not affected by skills or weapon, double checked.

"was unaware of the damage formula, this admin"

The 152 on 50 naked elite knight i made back in the days with my elite knight is not a lie, this happened, but maybe they had different formulas
since Ue spell became too strong eventually, not quite sure, don't quote me on it yet :)

I was well aware of it, but as stated by olof_palme, knight needed a buff, so i didn't change it, to see what the reaction would be
hence the picture of the "175" hit, but ive collected enough data to understand that it was not a good idea and will be changed.

When I asked about that high damage, you tried to convince me the formula was accurate, by supporting it with your memories of hitting xxx "back then", and posting some table you had "found". Now you're suddenly telling me the damage was buffed on purpose (like you forgot to mention before), but you "collected data" and changed your mind. Meanwhile still claiming hitting 152 in pvp with 85 skill and d-lance to be accurate. Kinda confusing.
You seem to have no clue at all. It amazes me how in 2019 hosters still choose to come up with stories, when the original files have been there for a few years already and with only a bit of effort you can get the correct data out of it.

PS you'd need atleast ~100 skill in order to hit 152 in pvp, so no, you could not hit that much. And no, the formula wasn't changed, and I don't know why you even mention ue damage here, as if it was relevant (wasn't changed either btw).

Anyhow,

This is changed and won't see any changes today since the server has not been reloaded yet to test this.
we will test this tomorrow to see it's an accurate formula.

And as i mention before, Steve is more experienced in this field, so i will let him handle these issues from now on.
Ive been focusing my power on all npc script, monsters, and ingame content is working properly and will keep on doing so.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your input!

/GM Skyrr

Back