• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Retrotibia - Launch 6 September 18.00 [EU]

Server Website/AAC
https://retrotibia.net
Server Address
retrotibia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dear RetroTibians!

The server is online and you may now login.

Keep in mind that there are still unfinished things to be dealt with and it is not a finished product yet, we are however working on it
Our working hours are slightly changed to weekends due to inefficient time during the week.

Our Schedule will be during weekends Saturday and Sundays. between (8.00AM - 22.30 PM) (European time)
During the week our time is very limited and every bug report or technical faulty will be seen and worked on during the weekend mostly.

You can reach us at [email protected] or at our discord.

Best Regards,
RetroTibiaStaff

Glad to see You back guys! Have You consider to to open brand new world?

There is plenty high rate world and their owners will destroy rest of the servers so in my eyes there is no point to opening one of them...
Low rate server with 60-70 ppls population will be great idea 😉 How to join their discord ?

How would a high rate destroy any other server? Not everyone has 10 hours a day to waste.

I mean owners of other server will destroy that one... as you know this version of the game is geared towards a certain group of society and some of them are just jealous if someone else is doing well and doing something that has closed the first version of RetroTibia.
Before the "break" 60 to 70 people played here, i.e. a minimum of 40 because MC was only for pacc and hardly anyone knew about sandbox or hardly anyone used several machines like me, this server had its specific rpg atmosphere which is difficult to get on other servers.
I hope that the Antica server will remain as a "bin" for old characters and a new one with the same rates will be opened soon.
Btw. I don't mind opening the High rate server aswell ;)

Back