• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Retrotibia - Launch 6 September 18.00 [EU]

Server Website/AAC
https://retrotibia.net
Server Address
retrotibia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
View attachment 38670
This small detail it's from tibia 7.72 :)

Good luck in this server ! i'll test.
KHH ITS DEMONIA FILES HAHAHAHAHAHA I know exactly because these files operate in same way in mine its single sprite that was not changed this is HEAVILY BUGGED DATAPACK WITH A LOT OF QUESTS MISSING IF YOU PLAY THIS YOU RISK LOSING TIME XD (PS NO PARADOX TOWER WORKING , BANSHEE WITHOUT SEALS , no postman , etc)) ( i know because i had to write all of those scripts/quests in order to make server work) there is also massive amount of bugs cash cloning works on this distro!
PS in order to have retro formula it goes like this:

in your vocations.xml
knights meleedamage 0.6
palladin distancedamage 0.75
:)
config lua magic x4
ms ed magiclevel 1.1
palladin mlvl was like 1.4 or 1.6 cant remember now
and knight x3

KHH ITS DEMONIA FILES HAHAHAHAHAHA I know exactly because these files operate in same way in mine its single sprite that was not changed this is HEAVILY BUGGED DATAPACK WITH A LOT OF QUESTS MISSING IF YOU PLAY THIS YOU RISK LOSING TIME XD (PS NO PARADOX TOWER WORKING , BANSHEE WITHOUT SEALS , no postman , etc)) ( i know because i had to write all of those scripts/quests in order to make server work) there is also massive amount of bugs cash cloning works on this distro!
PS in order to have retro formula it goes like this:

in your vocations.xml
knights meleedamage 0.6
palladin distancedamage 0.75
:)
config lua magic x4
ms ed magiclevel 1.1
palladin mlvl was like 1.4 or 1.6 cant remember now
and knight x3

If you "could" make it work by rewriting all the scripts/quests, who saids he didn't do the same thing?

Working on it and "heavily bugged" is a misinterpreted.

We have been working on this project for some time and there were alot of things to be dealth with, but we have fixed alot of them already

But you are right with some of your points, it's being worked on at this very moment.

/GM Faerwynn (mapper, editor)

Hello there once again, RetroTibians!

This is a completely new ballpark for us as a Server Owner/Company and for our reputation it comes with time and maintaining quality.

All new companys have rough start until they eventually blossom, but we look forward to it!

We are glad if 10 players come online, we just want to have a server available for every 7.4 lover out there.
we understand there wont be much players now, but later in the autumn or winter we can expect more i believe and
when we built up our rep.

Our concept is "Brining back retrotibia as it once was" for players to enjoy without corruption or difficulties.
Just play and have fun and explore your favourite dungeon.

Also we will release a highrate and US server when we see we got enough playerbase todo so.

Once this server is launched, it will be up for dare we say "eternity" , so if we release new server in the future
this one will still be here with all characters and data since Launch to stand the test of time, so if you would take a 1-2 year break, your stuff is still here.

We won't make any reboot or remake of this like most servers do for money purposes, this is here to stay, but will ofcourse build further on the concept of new servers and custom island
ideas if community likes that and want to explore something new in the future.

Adressing problems stated in previews post.

- Bank system, clone, sample bug, is removed.
- Stacking items in container is fixed.
- Elevator in kazordoon with fields works.
- Melee formula fixed.
- Furniture does not break.

It shouldn't be any more issues for now.

Here are some new pictures below.

PVP
aZ5MzWF.png

VeO8EPc.jpg

GY6yZM4.jpg

JVr7B1R.jpg

XDv6rqp.png

UOefgEO.jpg

Pvp is very smooth and the melee/magic formula is as it should be now.

PVE

A36OVlW.jpg

OmTZj3o.jpg

HACVhvm.jpg

fGzawvh.png

Nub4rLG.jpg

0bj8hcf.png

dSbF6QL.jpg

s2lbH5y.png

Cleaning and Reset will happen tomorrow so the servers will be offline all day and on friday until launch 18.00.

Thanks for your patience.

/RetroTibiaStaff

- Bank system, clone, sample bug, is removed.
- Stacking items in container is fixed.
- Elevator in kazordoon with fields works.
- Melee formula fixed.
- Furniture does not break.

It shouldn't be any more issues for now.

But you're aware they actually did break in 7.4?
You also have too large and wrong UE shape.
And some incorrect sprites here and there.

I wouldn't count on "no more issues" when I keep finding plenty of them without even loging in.

Last edited:
Excuse my colleague for this abit "naive" statement
We are going through all reports everyday and limiting the amount.

I Think what he should of said is, "we don't have so many left, what we can see, but are continuously working towards the original frame"

Its' a longterm project so will probably turn up more along the way, but our first priority is to fix them all as soon as possible.

Thanks.

/Michael (GM Faerwynn)

i wish goodluck but tibia its dead already and mostly on "new servers" low rates, first season... it shows black :rolleyes:

Not in the start, but will probably be allowed with 2 clients later.

I will keep you posted!

/Michael

Server is now open for registration!

Welcome and good luck on your journeys!

Best wishes from all of us.

/RetroTibiaStaff

As i said before better start a mid term serv. Btw demona will be dominando u should delete block chars
no it wont cus nobody will play xd

but yea like killian said if u wanna give lowrate ago you gotta start small, mid rate war servers, make sure its bug free show ur a reliable host, add some custom content. then once people feel ur trusty worthy and want a lowrate then u go for it.

custom content dont mean u gotta add 9000 spawns or new cool quests ore whatever.can be very simple just some variety.

@Nifz

Thanks for your input!

Yes ofcourse it was a risk of us to launch a low-rate during these times and with a low reputation value
but it was our plan since we started this project that we wanted a lowrate as our first server
there were alot of launches same day as ours with much higher reputation power, greatly affected and directed all the attention elsewhere
We were ofcourse ready for this and will keep doing our best, but building a reputation from scratch takes time.

The server we launched will always be up, it's our motto, no reset or remakes and later this year or next we decide to launch a high / mid rate server once everything is bug free and stable
then we might have a better chance and then people can choose if they want to play the old lowrate or the new high/midrate server.

There is custom content on the map, but its not open/implemented yet since we need to see if that's what the majority of people want
and eventually that's what it will come down to since we all learn from past experiences that once a server hits a dead end, everybody leaves, ofcourse we don't want this to happen, therefore listening to our community will be vital for our survival.

To be continued...

Sincerely,
RetroTibiaStaff

Good luck with the server - bringing back memories from when Faerwynn namelocked me and went on vacation for a week...

I really wish You guys luck... But what is the way You gonna compensate the skills problem for knights and paladins? I cant believe level 15 knight is only 21/19...
Hope that's will be sorted asap

We just realized we had all time high playerbase!

DNENQ6k.png

Thank you all for your support and we will keep working hard to maintain a high quality server out there.

Update is coming shortly!

Kind Regards,
RetroTibiaStaff

Back