• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Retrotibia - Launch 6 September 18.00 [EU]

Server Website/AAC
https://retrotibia.net
Server Address
retrotibia.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Keep going guys, You are doing so well!
All reported bugs are fixed just after reporting
Iam just wondering are You planning to add some tasks ?

Thank you, we appreciate it!

We will think about it, might make a poll about this.

We are trying to keep it as original as possible to give the full nostalgia experience, but anything can happen in the future!

Kind Regards,
RetroTibiaStaff

Thank you! @Gekkerd

We reached our all time high Playerbase once again!

We are so grateful for all the support we have receieved lately!

FbZ4Hhm.png

pDQieZB.png

We highly appreciate that so many came to pay us a visit to our small community, means much for us starting out, slow but steady are we growing!

Advertisement will be up shortly so more people interested in retrotibia can find us!

Kind Regards,
RetroTibiaStaff

Hi, just a question
Is that correct information on the website regarding shttered isles? Does the map have liberty bay etc?

Hello there @Jumz !

This is misinformation and will be removed, these shattered isles does not exist.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
RetroTibiaStaff

What about saving the damn state more often than once a day or on relog? I won't relog every hour and I just lost progress from 4 hours of playing + premium time on two characters. Also, I still don't see any compensation from rollbacks from 9/20/19, which you mentioned on the website (+7 days prem).

The server has been updated, it's saving each 30 minutes, if this is too high, we will lower it to one hour
Sorry for any inconvenience, we will work hard to compensate everyone and find the cause.

Update is also in this one, so all new changes have implemented in the game in it's current state.
We will keep everyone informed about any updates on the matter or compensations.

Kind Regards,
RetroTibiaStaff

@Aczkolwiek

Message us ingame with your character name and we will see if you been compensated the previous crash, else you will ofcourse be as soon as possible!

Kind Regards
RetroTibiaStaff

How come can you call the server 7.4, yet it uses 7.6 mlvl formulae, which makes you need to spend 4x more mana to advance from mlvl 0 to 1? On further mlvls it translates to an enormous requirements for yet another mlvl compared with 7.4 mlvl formula?

Eg. mlvl 0-1 on 7.4 was 400mp, here: 1600
Mlvl 1-2 for mages was 440, here: 1760
and so on.

It should be either 7.4 manareg, manafluids and 7.4 mlvl formulae or 7.6 manareg, manafluids and 7.6 mlvl formulae. Otherwise you may call the server a piece of crap and waste of time.

Last edited:
It's a common issue on many download&run lazy packs. Kinda weird people have been playing here for 3 weeks already and nobody noticed? I mean it's 4x slower mlvl progress, really hard to overlook. Did people even get 4 mlvl on knights yet?

It's a common issue on many download&run lazy packs. Kinda weird people have been playing here for 3 weeks already and nobody noticed? I mean it's 4x slower mlvl progress, really hard to overlook. Did people even get 4 mlvl on knights yet?

It's a LAN server hosted by friends for friends with a bunch of randos joined + runemakers/botchars as bots work here flawlessly - I botted a char to lvl8 just to check that thing, so cannot speak for the players having that or not. The situation speaks for itself. Nobody's experienced neither in the playerbase nor in the OT Crew. On the previous page a guy has even told them how to fix it, a month ago. And here are the results.

Yet, it's a simple fix, the enigne has to be recompiled and the mlvl value in only one string has to be edited. As simple as it is xD.

Nobody's experienced neither in the playerbase nor in the OT Crew. On the previous page a guy has even told them how to fix it, a month ago. And here are the results.

Yet, it's a simple fix, the enigne has to be recompiled and the mlvl value in only one string has to be edited. As simple as it is xD.
It's pretty much what I said in the beginning, on the 2nd page:
One has to wonder what else you got wrong in there, since you didn't even bother doing a proper research on the very basics.
Always the same, people hosting their freshly downloaded servers before having tested them even a little bit.

This post contains inappropriate language. This does not follow our rules.
You both are morons trying to damage their brand, maybe you guys hang around in some other ot to promote that one instead, im not quite sure, lets get real, ive seen you kay many times saying bad things about this server in the past, have some faith once in awhile? , you act like 2 kids whining in the kindergarden about small mistakes

You don't think they will correct everything?

You think this is a weekend server?

As long as ive played on it, i enjoyed it, so i dont see your problem or perhaps you think every server in the start always obtain "perfectness" maybe that's your kind of behaviour.

And greloziom listen closely, if you think its a friend joining server ot with online bots only then go ahead and monitor every player then and you will realise everything you just said is bs.

enough with you kids, be gone.

/reaperzz

You both are morons trying to damage their brand, maybe you guys hang around in some other ot to promote that one instead, im not quite sure, lets get real, ive seen you kay many times saying bad things about this server in the past, have some faith once in awhile? , you act like 2 kids whining in the kindergarden about small mistakes

You don't think they will correct everything?

You think this is a weekend server?

As long as ive played on it, i enjoyed it, so i dont see your problem or perhaps you think every server in the start always obtain "perfectness" maybe that's your kind of behaviour.

And greloziom listen closely, if you think its a friend joining server ot with online bots only then go ahead and monitor every player then and you will realise everything you just said is bs.

enough with you kids, be gone.

/reaperzz

Except for the fact, that I actually pointed things that were wrong, so my opinion is not based on nothing. It's not "hating" or anything. And atm you are the one whining and cursing like a kid, cause all you brought here is your anger on me for pointing these things lol
Like I'm taking your toy away or idk

PS the mlvl rate is something that should be corrected before the start, it's one of the first things you check after having downloaded your data pack, not when it's been online for a month already. Don't you think? It's not a "small mistake", it's crucial for "serious low rate" servers. Same as damage formulas or this bugged squared UE.

You're accusing me of 'personal' attacks (where is it?), but maybe you are the one actually defending it for being admins' friend? Considering that you've just registered an acc specially to insult me. Really, calm down, dude, and reconsider your sense of a word "childish".

Last edited:
If someone helped these guys/gave them a better package I think they would keep a really good oldschool server.

Anyone feeling generous? ;-)

Back